No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Rips David Price, Says Audley Has No Guts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Rips David Price, Says Audley Has No Guts

The recently announced British and Commonwealth title bout between current holder David Price and Olympic gold medal winner Audley Harrison has not gone unnoticed by unbeaten rival Tyson Fury.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't spit the dummy out because he got to the washed up bum before you.

Pot

Kettle

Comment

A little rich considering how quickly Tyson Fury dropped his belts so he didnt have fight Price lol What a joke!

I'd love to see these guys fight later down the line, I'd fancy Price to drop fury like a bad habbit

Comment

I think the ****** actually believes the hype channel 5 and Hennessy have been spinning about him.

Comment

price has fury shook

He's only giving it the big one now because price has signed to fight audley he wants no part of price thats for sure .

best stick to fighting bums and taxi drivers on channel 5

Comment

Fury gets KO'd as soon as he steps up to world level.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Fury gets KO'd as soon as he steps up to world level.
              Indeed, he's in for a serious shock when he steps up the level of competition.

Comment

This guy! He's only ever fought Chisora and Chisora didn't train for it. How can he say Price has been protected. Vinny Maddalone say's it all. And washed up? What the **** was Martin Rogan then, a young Mayweather

Comment

fury has beaten some decent journeymen heavyweights in chisora, pajkic & firtha. i'll take those fighters over anyone on price's resume. harrison will be the best opponent price has faced yet...

Comment

It's because of idiots like tyson fury why british fighters have such a bad name out in the states.

As much as Harrison is a bum he's much more of a live opponent than a washed up over the hill Vinny Maddalone.

Fury vacated his straps as soon as Price was close on the radar. I also understand that these little jabs in the press make for a better build up to a big 'rivalry' down the line.

But Price is 5 times the boxer Fury will ever be.

Comment

Working...
                    X