• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner confirms he got a call from Koncz about manny

http://youtu.be/-M9xnnK5PMQ

'00 fotd vs '10 fotd

Wow, this is getting exciting.

If they don't fight Crawford, this is the only alternative I wouldn't be mad at. What a fight that would be.

Comment

So this is how they're looking to build the Floyd rematch.

Comment

Wonder how Roach would react to this after saying nice things about Broner.

Comment

April - Broner September - Mayweather rematch

Comment

What would that prove?

Broners gotten his ass whooped by pretty standard power punchers

If he managed to beat Pac all it would mean is that Pac is horribly desperately in need of retirement

On the other hand if Pac wins, it gets about as much herald as his Algieri win, maybe less?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
              What would that prove?

Broners gotten his ass whooped by pretty standard power punchers

If he managed to beat Pac all it would mean is that Pac is horribly desperately in need of retirement

On the other hand if Pac wins, it gets about as much herald as his Algieri win, maybe less?
              Pac has been far from a power puncher ever since Ariza left the scene with his mystery drinks.

And you're wrong, yes Broner is not elite but beating Broner gets you some serious media attention. Broner has marketed himself well, especially around the social media outlets and he's known outside of boxing. If Pac manages to bounce him around the ring it'll be all over Twitter, IG, WSHH, etc. I personally think Floyd is retired for good, but maybe they think all the attention that comes with beating Broner will bait TBE for another round.

Comment

Yeah I guess financially it would do well. It's just a sad way for Pac to go out. As sad as Floyd retiring vs Berto.

Broner will talk a bunch of **** to an old lame version of Manny who would have walked through him 5 years ago. Might even have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
                  Yeah I guess financially it would do well. It's just a sad way for Pac to go out. As sad as Floyd retiring vs Berto.
                  Well, no one wants to see him fight Bradley again, and supposedly Crawford (the best choice) is out of the picture for some reason. So it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Higher Learning View Post
                    Pac has been far from a power puncher ever since Ariza left the scene with his mystery drinks.

And you're wrong, yes Broner is not elite but beating Broner gets you some serious media attention. Broner has marketed himself well, especially around the social media outlets and he's known outside of boxing. If Pac manages to bounce him around the ring it'll be all over Twitter, IG, WSHH, etc. I personally think Floyd is retired for good, but maybe they think all the attention that comes with beating Broner will bait TBE for another round.
                    I wouldent say that, Manny intensity is what slowed down, Instead of firing off 6 power punch fast as hell he throws a 1-2 instead now.

Comment

Working...
                    X