Stop hyping "new" Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
    Dude Cotto lost 10-2 to Trout.
    You got the nerve to post about a true Champion like Cotto and have "Vicious Victor Ortiz" as your emoticon?What's next
    "All Mexicans that fight Puerto Ricans always win, Mexicans are
    better than Puerto Ricans?" KTFOH...!

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      You got the nerve to post about a true Champion like Cotto and have "Vicious Victor Ortiz" as your emoticon?What's next

PRPP
      Dude Victor Ortiz is a talented fighter that was very unfortunate. Him vs Cotto would be a great fight.

Hopefully he can make a successful comback.

Comment

Dude Victor Ortiz is a talented fighter that was very unfortunate. Him vs Cotto would be a great fight.

How old are you and where do you live? I wanted to come by and give you boxing lesson..You know, teach you how to fight..You can PM your info..

PRPP

Comment

lmao. this is too funny. It's getting real thick in here today.

Comment

How old are you and where do you live? I wanted to come by and give you boxing lesson..You know, teach you how to fight..You can PM your info..

PRPP
            I'm from the UK so I'm not sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
              The term "hating" according to boxingscene idiots: being a realist.

Wow. You guys are little kids. Your logic is hilarious.
              Nothing but the truth!

Comment

PRPP
                A true champion doesn't have the majority of his belt wins by vacant.
                Cotto beat Martinez at a catch weight, that's not being a true champion.

He may be a true champion in other areas but he's not the epitome of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  A true champion doesn't have the majority of his belt wins by vacant.
                  Cotto beat Martinez at a catch weight, that's not being a true champion.

He may be a true champion in other areas but he's not the epitome of it.

Dude is emotional he even challenged me to a fight.

Comment

i think cotto is in a much better place mentally.

he showed a fire against rodriguez and martinez. the type of fire you only see in the young and hungry fighters.

there's a fire raging inside of cotto and it refuses to be put out. refuuuusssseeeeessssssss.

if you can't recognize this fire then you are not a cotto fan or a fan of boxing in general.

Comment

Ortiz would have quit during the staredown if he was to face Cotto.

It's funny, we're hyping Cotto because he's won twice in a row by brutal beatdown. Meanwhile, Canelo beat a C or D class fighter in Angulo and nearly lost a fight to someone who was "running." Canelo won what 2 more rounds against Trout than Cotto did, and it is obvious it isn't the same Cotto from the Trout fight. I'll just enjoy the horrible predictions being bumped when Cotto wins. As well as the threads saying Canelo was always a hypejob and he did in fact lose to Trout and Lara after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X