Lara layed another egg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Stopped reading there.
    Just ignore the opposition, Canelo's defence etc... are you always in conspiracy mode when your prediction goes wrong?

Comment

He was doing a lot right but he wasn't doing enough of it. No one to blame but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Just ignore the opposition, Canelo's defence etc... are you always in conspiracy mode when your prediction goes wrong?
        My prediction was that Lara's footwork would make him look bad and Canelo would win on the cards in controversial fashion.

Comment

Lara forgot this was a World Cup year not an Olympic year.

Lara fought enough to get his fans to cry robbery but not enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            Lara forgot this was a World Cup year not an Olympic year.

Lara fought enough to get his fans to cry robbery but not enough to win.
            Yea, it's like he's content on making fights close enough so that there is some contentious scores but he never goes that extra inch to put the fights away. And then his fans whine like it's shocking. This dude always does that. Hes just like Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Can't think of a fighter who gives fights away as much as Lara does.

Comment

Have to agree with Dempsey and Dan on this.
                Never saw what the hype was about Lara. He is good but like they said he seems happy to do just enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Yea, it's like he's content on making fights close enough so that there is some contentious scores but he never goes that extra inch to put the fights away. And then his fans whine like it's shocking. This dude always does that. Hes just like Joshua Clottey.
                  He's a master at beating the southpaw yet always looks like **** against the good orthodox fighter. It's really weird but I will give him credit for not staying in the pocket too long tonight. He actually fought the fight of his life by putting his track shoes on because I was sure Canelo was going to stop him mid to late rounds. The running let him make the finish line but there was no way he was going to get the nod looking like Usian Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Has zero to do with Canelo. Canelo came to do his business. Wtf was Lara doing? Like seriously. U get the chance to prove your worth and u look like an amateur. I dunno how any Lara can can be happy with that performance. But it's typical Lara
                    Has everything to do with Canelo. Did you see round 3? Lara would have done that for the rest of the fight but Canelo unleashed a relentless body assault that slowed Lara down and took him out of his game. Yes, Lara could have done more and I believe he threw this away. But, it was Canelo who brought him to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      Canelo beatng lara answers all your doubts huh?
                      Change your avy because you're ugly as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X