No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Sparring Lucas matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Really? You think so? They're ONLY 3 weight classes away from each other.
    I just remember when this originialy came out (I'm guessing originally) a while back and some people were saying how Matthysse was "owning" Sergio based on the footage. I thought it was a joke at first but some dudes were pretty serious.

I like Lucas as much as the next guy but let's be real abut this. I was just making sure this wasn't another one of those threads.....like a superman thread or something like Floyd could beat Wlad kind of thread.

Comment

No surprise here. Matthysse beats up middleweight champions in his spare time for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
        Pretty light spar. But always worth watching two world class fighters train together. One thing I did notice, even with huge gloves and going light, you can see how heavy Lucas's hands are. Also Martinez was taking it very easy with him. Would love to see them go toe to toe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWMKEs5WVas

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          No surprise here. Matthysse beats up middleweight champions in his spare time for fun.
          That's what a boss does..

Comment

Lucas didnt look like he was light sparring , but damn look at the size difference

Comment

Working...
            X