Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin "Canelo is the best fighter I ever sparred with"

From a Q&A on HBO.com before the Rosado fight :

http://connect.hbo.com/events/hbo-bo...?_cb=16444cdf3

Reminder : GGG also sparred with Kovalev, Chavez Jr, Quillin and Angulo.

Some food for thought.
    Last edited by Light_Speed; 09-13-2013, 05:06 AM.

There now haters need to STFU! These guys get no respect because they're white. I see it all the time. White people are being discriminated against these days for things we did'nt even do. We always get blamed for the slave trade yet it was the Jewish community who brought Africans over as slaves. It was Jewish owners of all slave ships and the biggest plantations were Jewish owned. The thing is the Jewish brag about these facts in their own history.

Comment

Apparently he got the better of Canelo by a good margin.

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
      There now haters need to STFU! These guys get no respect because they're white. I see it all the time. White people are being discriminated against these days for things we did'nt even do. We always get blamed for the slave trade yet it was the Jewish community who brought Africans over as slaves. It was Jewish owners of all slave ships and the biggest plantations were Jewish owned. The thing is the Jewish brag about these facts in their own history.
      what?

Comment

who cares neither golovkin nor Canelo have shown elite skills... this won't matter until they step up the competition

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well it's not like GGG can spar himself so...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            Apparently he got the better of Canelo by a good margin.

what?
            It's the truth I suggest you re-educate yourself!! that's if you don't know the actual history. We live in a Jewish (Zionist) controlled world. You didn't know that? You me and everyone else are only here to serve Jews. We are Goyim and our only purpose is to serve Jews!

Comment

Oh ****, i didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin Sugar

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin Sugar
                  stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                    .........dafuq?

Comment

Working...
                    X