No announcement yet.

Bob Arum gives up a gamboa update and talks golden boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Does Arum have sons[not step sons or son in law]? His sons could take his place and be just like him, you never know. And also you don't know how Duboef will change if he takes full control. Maybe he'll be just another Bob Arum.
    His son was found dead after he went missing on a hiking trip last year. Might have been two now.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      would love to see pac ortiz

pac would demand a CW of course though, it's noted by roach that ortiz completely wrecked pacquiao in sparring.
      link/vid/interview or i call bs......and before you go off on a tangent, all i'm asking for is proof of your statement cause i dont recall that

Comment

Im glad they will work together..Maybe we can see Pacquiao VS Money in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Lots of info in this interview, Arum says Todd duboef spoke to Gamboa a few weeks ago, though nothing was really sorted out. He also says on camera top rank and golden boy will make fights together thru todd duboef.

I wonder though how long Bob is going to promote, he is up there in age right? like 83 or 84? I think once he retires fully, alot of the bs going on now will go away
          any vid of this interview?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Is it? Idk why I thought that was his step son lol. Not even joking.
            I meant to say step son, and he has pretty good relationships with everyone so more fan friendly fights can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Does Arum have sons[not step sons or son in law]? His sons could take his place and be just like him, you never know. And also you don't know how Duboef will change if he takes full control. Maybe he'll be just another Bob Arum.
              I think his blood son died a year or two again climbing mountains.

Comment

Working...
              X