No announcement yet.

Mosely's back on the MoFO Set!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosely's back on the MoFO Set!!!

Mosely fcuked Margo up on Saturday. Good for Mosely. I really thought that Margarito was going to whoop on Mosely, but Sugar Shane looked like a beast that night. He wanted it more. I don't think i've ever seen that kind of firepower from Mosely.

I've always been a lightweight Mosely fan. In the 90's, between RJJ and Mosely, i picked Mosely.

I really didn't follow him when he was goin soft for like a year or so. With that one coach? He was this white fellow, talked hella calm....didn't look like he belonged in the ring? I can't remember. But anyways, i thought he was retired when he took that short break.

After seeing the Cotto/ Mosely fight, Mosely restored my hopes. Now that he's proven to be solid, i like that. It just confirms that Mosely still has what it takes to be highly competitive.

Fcuk all that steroid talk. It is what it is.

I like Mosely cus he's a gentleman. A good sport. A boxer and an entertainer. I hope that he stays with Richardson for a while, now he's a hog. I like that.
    I like fighters with ettiquite outside the ring, but complete ruthlessness in the ring. Two contradicting characters within a fighter is what catches people's attention.

Mosely's dope. I've always like Mosely. Good for him. I hope he stays on top until he retires.

That's 2 for the Old guys.....

I wish more cats here would show SSM some luv instead of whinin about Marg. SSM deserves the glory.

Comment

shane deserves more respect but that balco **** ruined it. Shane is still my favorite fighter though.

Comment

Balco stuff dosent matter, DLH would have lost worse in the rematch if Shane wasn't on it.

Shane is back in top form, and with Nazim will stay there, no one is messing with shane for the rest of his carer, count on that.

Comment

Working...
        X