Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travis Tygart, where is he?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How am I sticking my foot in my mouth? I explained his position.

He is the head of a government entity that runs the drug testing for a bunch of sports. He wants his entity to be bigger and have more scope, that is what Tygart wants.

He only happeaned to be on FLoyd's side because Floyd wanted his testing, he doesn't give two shits about Floyd.

If he does he shoudl be fired but that has never been an accurate picture to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
      Cut the bull****...

Manny thought a deadline would force Mayweathers hand, and he thought he could dictate the cutoff date for testing, purse split, weight penalties, glove size, and the actual fight date itself. Take the test as it was designed to be administered, and forget about a 50/50 split. Mayweather was winning fighter of the year accolades while his ass was still beating cab drivers over seas, and this is fact.
      & floyd thought he could do the same to pac. BOTH WERE WRONG.

How about Floyd takes the same test that every professional boxer takes & that his sport's ruling body take & not dictate which tests his opponents take like you know every freaking athlete in the world.

How about floyd fights pac under the same rules, regulations, testing that he has done his whole career & his 40 other victories?

How come he's asking for a steroid test never done before in the history of professional prize fighting against a fighter with ZERO EVIDENCE of steroid use?

How come floyd beats women?

How come Floyd cant pay his bills?

How come when pac agreed to floyd's 14 day demand, when asked about fighting pac by the associated press & a cancer kid floyd says he's not interested in boxing & that he's on vacation or might retire again?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        i don't have any problem with peds or blood testing or whatever you wanna call it. i'm very certain though that you have a problem with your reading comprehension as my post clearly shows that what i'm talking about was tygart's very short role in the failed pac-floyd negotiations. after that tygart was gone, why? because he's no longer being paid.
        He met with the NSAC, offered to educate team Pacquiao on the procedures of testing, gave numerous interviews, so what more do you want. We still don't know if Pacquiao will fully comply with their testing procedures, because last statement I've seen is that he was ok with a 14 day window. Not acceptable by WADA code standards. Listen, NFL owners want this testing, and they got WAAAYYY more money than any boxer or promoter in the sport. It's not about being paid, it's about a equal playing field.

Comment

He met with the NSAC, offered to educate team Pacquiao on the procedures of testing, gave numerous interviews, so what more do you want. We still don't know if Pacquiao will fully comply with their testing procedures, because last statement I've seen is that he was ok with a 14 day window. Not acceptable by WADA code standards. Listen, NFL owners want this testing, and they got WAAAYYY more money than any boxer or promoter in the sport. It's not about being paid, it's about a equal playing field.
          pac in his recent interviews said he already accepted floyd's demand and even floyd himself is confident that pac will take the testing he wanted. i don't know why are you still bringing this ****s up. you're co-*****s have already mellowed down with their peds crusade except the more idiot ones. in fact your idol floyd is the one acting like somebody on drugs with his stupid ustream rants and beating his baby mama in front of his kids.

Comment

If he is not involved in the sport what does he really have to say, I am sure if someone asks him he will say the same things he always says.

His/USADA/WADA tune really never changes except in terms of getting mroe strict and wanting to expand their reach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If he is not involved in the sport what does he really have to say, I am sure if someone asks him he will say the same things he always says.

His/USADA/WADA tune really never changes except in terms of getting mroe strict and wanting to expand their reach.
              Why are you not addressing what his job is as you stated,

"to keep sports free of PEDs in america".

?

He doesn't have to be asked by anyone as numerous boxing events throughout the country are held week in and week out.

For all of us reasonable people out here,

we just find it odd that hes suddenly disappeared from the boxing landscape.

Especially when his job to make sure athletic competitions in he united states are free from cheaters.

Care to explain why he was only interested in doing these tests for one fight and not the hundreds of others that have taken place in this country?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                Where is he with the demanding that boxing use his organizations testing protocols?

Didn't he also want boxing to be a cleaner sport? Did fights suddenly stop happening after Shane-Floyd?

Or did he just want the money?

Kind of strange how hes not a figure in boxing anymore. Seems more and more that he was just after the money or surely we would have seen him testing Shane and Sergio.
                I don't know......asked his boyfriend IMDAZLED

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  & floyd thought he could do the same to pac. BOTH WERE WRONG.

How about Floyd takes the same test that every professional boxer takes & that his sport's ruling body take & not dictate which tests his opponents take like you know every freaking athlete in the world.

How about floyd fights pac under the same rules, regulations, testing that he has done his whole career & his 40 other victories?

How come he's asking for a steroid test never done before in the history of professional prize fighting against a fighter with ZERO EVIDENCE of steroid use?

How come floyd beats women?

How come Floyd cant pay his bills?

How come when pac agreed to floyd's 14 day demand, when asked about fighting pac by the associated press & a cancer kid floyd says he's not interested in boxing & that he's on vacation or might retire again?
                  Based on this post, Boxing truly is dying. I don't have time to gossip about bull****.

Bottom line to this day we have no confirmation from Pacquiao to agree to testing absent of cutoffs.

But we do have this...

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood [tests] as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test," Pacquiao is quoted as saying on his official website.

So Whatever...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Based on this post, Boxing truly is dying. I don't have time to gossip about bull****.

Bottom line to this day we have no confirmation from Pacquiao to agree to testing absent of cutoffs.

But we do have this...

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood [tests] as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test," Pacquiao is quoted as saying on his official website.

So Whatever...

[IMG][/IMG]

actually boxing started dying when the final remnants of mike tyson faded into bolivion. boxing turned into a niche sport & started its road into unimportance in mainstream sports during the reign of roy jones jr. & went into deeper state of albatross during the putrid reign of woman beater jr. aka floydjr. it took a lower weight class fighter from a third world country to inject some excitement & life back into boxing.

& what's the thanks he gets?

Gets accused of steroid use with zero evidence & racist xenophobic rant against him by floyd who refuses to fight him & possibly destroys or at the very least taints this generation's lone superfight.

Good job by your hero.

Comment

But we do have this...

So Whatever...

[IMG][/IMG]

So, in other words,

you can't explain why Travis Tygart seems to have no interest in having boxing use his testing methods unless there is tons of money involved?

We figured that from your first post.

Comment

Working...
                      X