Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: If Brook Stays With Eddie Hearn - Fight Won't Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook didn't accept the 2m Khan offered him, its Brooks fault this fight isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
      I agree it's healthy and correct for Brook to move on.

But please explain why Brook could not have done this 1 year ago, or 2 years ago, or 3 years ago....

If you just pause for a second you should realise some are justifying one man's obsession with another man for a good part of his adult life, really odd.

And before you say, I didn't like Khan chasing mayweather so hard, but you can look at that one somewhat more favourably cos it's the payday he wants.
      He should of moved on long before, I honestly don't really care as I have no horse in the race, but I've said it before that Brook should of forgotten this dude and moved on since Khan didn't really fancy a fight with him. Now he can finally do it and get off Khan's nuts, just wish he would of came to this realization a long time ago.

Comment

lol Brook, should have accepted WHATEVER Khan has thrown at him. The reality is this, Brook doesn't fight big fights, nor does he have the resume like Khan. Khans considered a vet of the sport now and whether his chin holds against 180 pound fighters or not, Amir is still EXTREMELY dangerous at 147. All I have to say is, accept the crumbs at the table, as IF you beat Amir, the riches will be endless and doors will be opening faster than closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          You can do whatever the **** you want champ, you earned it. I have infinite respect for you. You have more heart and are more of a warrior than 99% of the fighters in this game. You do whatever the **** you want King.
          This ^^^ must be the worst post in boxingscene

How much punchers has Khan fought at welterweight - none

He has been cleverly matched since Danny Garcia knocked him out

His reasoning why he won't fight brook is, he does not want to lose to brook so he pretends that he does not want that fight

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            , Amir is still EXTREMELY dangerous at 147. .
            When has Khan shown is ever was dangerous at 147 ? He has not hurt ANY 147 fighter ever !! His last KO was at 140 and that was against Zab Judah 5 years ago, which was also his last title fight win !!
            Since then he has lost 3 title fights and won 5 fights against pillow fisted fighters.
            I have followed Khan`s career since the amateurs and he is still making the same mistakes as he was when he was 17 years old. He has speed and skill, but he has no concentration. I hope he carries on fighting and makes some more money, but he is seriously deluded if he actually thinks he is a great fighter at 147 !

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
              When has Khan shown is ever was dangerous at 147 ? He has not hurt ANY 147 fighter ever !! His last KO was at 140 and that was against Zab Judah 5 years ago, which was also his last title fight win !!
              Since then he has lost 3 title fights and won 5 fights against pillow fisted fighters.
              I have followed Khan`s career since the amateurs and he is still making the same mistakes as he was when he was 17 years old. He has speed and skill, but he has no concentration. I hope he carries on fighting and makes some more money, but he is seriously deluded if he actually thinks he is a great fighter at 147 !
              Devon Alexander was a class performance, he never will be a big hitter.

But yea, he needs to cut out those basic errors, if possible.

Comment

WTF? Khan act like some of the fans on this forum just fuking delusional!

So now because Kell Brook is with Hearn he won't fight him?

Boxing has gone completely to **** with all of these fighters with these Weird Demands

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  WTF? Khan act like some of the fans on this forum just fuking delusional!

So now because Kell Brook is with Hearn he won't fight him?

Boxing has gone completely to **** with all of these fighters with these Weird Demands
                  Hearn and khan always had issues from early on when he fought mcloskey, public beef.

Khan should have mentioned Hearn before, but if you could see anytime Hearn mentions khan he always gets snidey.

Comment

Only Amir khan can get knocked the fcuk out and have the balls to talk **** about an undefeated fighter smh

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                      lol Brook, should have accepted WHATEVER Khan has thrown at him. The reality is this, Brook doesn't fight big fights, nor does he have the resume like Khan. Khans considered a vet of the sport now and whether his chin holds against 180 pound fighters or not, Amir is still EXTREMELY dangerous at 147. All I have to say is, accept the crumbs at the table, as IF you beat Amir, the riches will be endless and doors will be opening faster than closing.
                      Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
                      Devon Alexander was a class performance, he never will be a big hitter.

But yea, he needs to cut out those basic errors, if possible.
                      Like I said pillow fisted fighters !!
                      Khan is a good fighter, just not a great fighter !
                      I think he doesn`t believe he can beat Brook and he can`t find a good reason for losing to him, it is at what Khan says is his best weight, although he said exactly the same a month ago about middleweight, so he is making as many excuses as he can not to fight him.
                      Just my opinion and I realise it means absolutely zilch in the wide world of boxing , lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X