• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It used to be called Hattoned when you gtfo

Now it's Khanned! Lmao

'you got Khanned!'

Comment

• Ok i just rewatched the fight in HD, some parts in slowmotion. When watching the fight on saturday, i scored it 4:1 for Khan but that really changed now after watching it again.

Now i have to say that Canelo fought very well, Khan didnt really hit much and Canelo was close to get Khan out there eben before Round 6.

I now score the fight 3:2 for Canelo before the knockout.

Canelo had some nice defensive maneuvers and was hitting Khan with alot of counter punches. The knockout was also a beautiful shot, he planted his feet and just waited, waited until Khan came forward and ziiing. Out.

Canelo vs GGG will be a competitive fight, hopefully it gets made.
      Last edited by Jubei; 05-10-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Fair enough. My bad on the cheap shot.
        Shame on you! Cotto didn't lose!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Shame on you! Cotto didn't lose!
          You're going to have to live with this one. Don't be Spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            You're going to have to live with this one. Don't be Spoon.
            Did you watch the fight with no commentary yet? Yeah that's what I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Did you watch the fight with no commentary yet? Yeah that's what I thought!
              Commentary wasn't enough to convince me. You need to bring in slow-mo.

Comment

• Nelo layed my man AK out just as many expected he would....the way he set that up was perfect....Nelo's skillset is sick....the kid can do it all imo....AK should have never been in there with that big mutha****a anyway

Comment

• Good post...

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Ok i just rewatched the fight in HD, some parts in slowmotion. When watching the fight on saturday, i scored it 4:1 for Khan but that really changed now after watching it again.

Now i have to say that Canelo fought very well, Khan didnt really hit much and Canelo was close to get Khan out there eben before Round 6.

I now score the fight 3:2 for Canelo before the knockout.

Canelo had some nice defensive maneuvers and was hitting Khan with alot of counter punches. The knockout was also a beautiful shot, he planted his feet and just waited, waited until Khan came forward and ziiing. Out.

Canelo vs GGG will be a competitive fight, hopefully it gets made.

Great post. The kid is the truth and he is ready for another super fight, this time. Like I've been telling posters on here. You have to be able to stop watching a fight and start focusing on the fighter in question. We all knew that Canelo would KO Khan at some point but it's HOW he set it up that was very impressive! He started to feint Khan in teh 2nd round and that was his demise. He made him drop his hands to protect his body and WHAM!!!!!!!!! He did the same thing to Kirkland. All of these HATERS better get ready because the kid is going to put hands on GGG. All that **** they talked, they will pay for when the fight happens. They think GGG and Floyd are gods. They are not. They have flaws like everyone else. GGG has never seen defense and hand speed like Canelo have. His reflexes as well. He is going to make GGG look SLOW. Watch! It's a 50/50 fight in my eyes but I lean toward Canelo, honestly. He's been on a mission every since Floyd drained him.

Comment

• Kirkland was KO'ed by Ishida... it tells a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Nelo layed my man AK out just as many expected he would....the way he set that up was perfect....Nelo's skillset is sick....the kid can do it all imo....AK should have never been in there with that big mutha****a anyway
                      Yes that setup was good

He figured out that Khan kept countering him with a jab. Everytime Canelo threw something, Khan threw a jab, to stop him from coming back with anything, which was a very good tactic.

However Canelo figured this out by round 6, and feinted, Khan threw his jab out, then realized what was happening, tried to bring his hand back in, by which time Canelo's right hand was coming full force at him and BOOM

Thats all credit to Canelos ring IQ. Khan lost his concentration for that split second, he got duped by that feint, and with Canelo's strength size and power, there was no way he was going get back up from that right hand. He was fighting on a tight rope.

He would have maybe gotten away with it against someone smaller, but Canelo's size, strength and power played a pivotal role in the final outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X