Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suicide by Jumping in front of Bus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea what he's talking about tbh. Child molester?

Comment

• No, but that stems from two main reasons.

1.) I don't know the guy in real life.

2.) If ever I had a daughter (or son, for that matter) I wouldn't trust her in the care of anybody other than myself or her mother. That's not a reflection on Flab, that's just me not being a very trusting person in regards to my fellow man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No, but that stems from two main reasons.

1.) I don't know the guy in real life.

2.) If ever I had a daughter (or son, for that matter) I wouldn't trust her in the care of anybody other than myself or her mother. That's not a reflection on Flab, that's just me not being a very trusting person in regards to my fellow man.
        Then you reflect the overprotective, cuddling parents you hate so much in this thread

This would've went so much smoother if you just answered with ''no'' you twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustard Boy View Post
          No idea what he's talking about tbh. Child molester?
          :blow::blow:

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            :blow::blow:
            Would you stick your black schlong in the girl who's in Flab's Avatar?

What if she promised to love you long time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Then you reflect the overprotective, cuddling parents you hate so much in this thread

This would've went so much smoother if you just answered with ''no'' you twat.
              There's a difference between protection and coddling, son. Any children I may or may not have in the future wouldn't be as spoiled as these rotten bastards coming up in the world today, that's for damn sure. Infact, I wouldn't spoil them at all. At all.

Regardless, this conversation is pointless, as I don't intend on having children anytime soon, anyway. I'm not even a fit pet owner, how the **** am I going to help raise a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Would you stick your black schlong in the girl who's in Flab's Avatar?

What if she promised to love you long time?
                no. undoubtedly not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  There's a difference between protection and coddling, son. Any children I may or may not have in the future wouldn't be as spoiled as these rotten bastards coming up in the world today, that's for damn sure. Infact, I wouldn't spoil them at all. At all.

Regardless, this conversation is pointless, as I don't intend on having children anytime soon, anyway. I'm not even a fit pet owner, how the **** am I going to help raise a child?

And in other news: Bringer claims to have no skillz with pets, much less children. Here on GC news were just happy that he didn't use this opportunity to talk about ****ty 8bit games.

That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    no. undoubtedly not.
                    lol, you'd be playing doctor with her in no time.

Comment

• Flab, get in here you ****ing pedophile

Comment

Working...
                      X