Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Wear And Tear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes not showing any wear n tear imo but i see this will be a big topic leading up to the May fight its like insurance for his fans

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      Really? Doesn't look he's on the decline for me. He looks like the same old Pacquiao that he was in 2005, instead this time he's better. What made you think he's on the decline? Oh the Mosley fight? Well that's not because he's on a decline, that's because Mosley was actually moving and not standing in front of him. Unlike his last 5 opponents.

Manny is at his peak. When Marquez beats him I don't wanna hear these excuses that Pacquiao is out of his prime, Marquez is 5 years older than him and has been in just as many wars as Pacquiao, and Marquez is still knocking guys out.
      pac is shot and not prime anymore since the torrecampo and singsurat fights. that's how ***** logic works when it comes to pac's opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        Really? Doesn't look he's on the decline for me. He looks like the same old Pacquiao that he was in 2005, instead this time he's better. What made you think he's on the decline? Oh the Mosley fight? Well that's not because he's on a decline, that's because Mosley was actually moving and not standing in front of him. Unlike his last 5 opponents.

Manny is at his peak. When Marquez beats him I don't wanna hear these excuses that Pacquiao is out of his prime, Marquez is 5 years older than him and has been in just as many wars as Pacquiao, and Marquez is still knocking guys out.
        Good so when PAC ko Marquez I don't want to hear the excuses that Marquez is to old or the weight they fought at was to much for him etc.
        Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 05-19-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          hes not showing any wear n tear imo but i see this will be a big topic leading up to the May fight its like insurance for his fans
          Ain't gonna be no excuses.. If u believe PAC havent shown any wear and tear
          then that's on u.. PAC takes punches in all of his fights and these are not just some sissy scratch either.. If u believe these shots that PAC takes doesn't effect PAC then I guess u hold a higher standard for manny than I thought even tho u dislike the guy lol.. As a fan of pacman even I see that he's starting to slow down.. Is he pass his prime? No, but he's not as fast and sharpe as he was a few years ago.. But this doesn't mean that he's shot or done..

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Anything to discredit him before Floyd whoops him. This site is a joke man.
            Basically Pacquiao fans are already rounding up there excuses, they know one day Floyd is gonna get up off the couch. They know that the ass-whooping is almost here.

So when Floyd even TKO or UD Manny, they will use that as a excuse, and say that he is worn.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Basically Pacquiao fans are already rounding up there excuses, they know one day Floyd is gonna get up off the couch. They know that the ass-whooping is almost here.So when Floyd even TKO or UD Manny, they will use that as a excuse, and say that he is worn.
              They know it bro. Watch how much they will use this excuse. Even after JMM lands some shots they will yell it from the mountain tops.

Comment

Basically Pacquiao fans are already rounding up there excuses, they know one day Floyd is gonna get up off the couch. They know that the ass-whooping is almost here.

So when Floyd even TKO or UD Manny, they will use that as a excuse, and say that he is worn.
                U mean the same excuses that u *****s use saying PAC waits for his opponent to be on the decline?? Doesn't like the taste of ur own ***** huh?? Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  U mean the same excuses that u *****s use saying PAC waits for his opponent to be on the decline?? Doesn't like the taste of ur own ***** huh?? Lol..

Exactly, beat me to saying it. They can dish it out these *****s but they cant take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    LOL, Im gonna give it to u like a countdown.

Pacquiao fans 5 FAVORITE EXCUSES!!

1. Mayweather made Manny weak with the blood test.
                    2. Manny is out of his prime/Shopworn.
                    3. Manny is worried about his country, you know he's a senator.
                    4. Why is Mayweather picking on Manny?? He should be fighting Sergio Martinez.
                    5. So, Manny is still a better fighter than GAYWEATHER even though he go TKO'd.

Comment

LOL, Im gonna give it to u like a countdown.

Pacquiao fans 5 FAVORITE EXCUSES!!

1. Mayweather made Manny weak with the blood test.
                      2. Manny is out of his prime/Shopworn.
                      3. Manny is worried about his country, you know he's a senator.
                      4. Why is Mayweather picking on Manny?? He should be fighting Sergio Martinez.
                      5. So, Manny is still a better fighter than GAYWEATHER even though he go TKO'd.

I'm gonna keep it simple for u *****s since I know u guys have a hard time understanding...

Top 5 *****s excuses u ready for it?

1. Vacation
                      2. Vacation
                      3. Vacation
                      4. Vacation
                      5. Vacation

Comment

Working...
                      X