No announcement yet.

Did y'all see Pepper Roach's SS Nazi tattoo's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I don't understand all this racist talk. I studied in Boston for a while. Pretty open-minded and liberal people there, but I guess there are areas.

Comment

I dont mind it. We all have our things and people we don't like so i dont see why it's any different with him. Let him be he is a cool guy. I respect him.

Comment

It doesn't matter where you are from, if you are a racist....you are a racist, and they come in all colors.

Irish people from Boston do get a bad rep about racism though, and it should be noted that Boston was the last major city in American to allow African Americans into their public schools. An East Coast City, not a Southern ir Midwestern City, pretty surprising.

But, there are racists everywhere. East Coast, Midwest, South, West Coast, Northwest, Southwest, it doesn't matter.

He can be who ever he wants to be, and maybe those were stupid tat's he had from his teenage days, and he may regret them now.

Comment

Those Irish drunk bastards in boston didn't just hate blacks

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Hardcore by being racist? **** that son!

**** his racist ass
              C'mon all the kids where doing it.

Comment

i'd be willing to wager there's more of those tats in cali than any other state

Comment

Drunk Irish bum!

Comment

Working...
                  X