Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto vs Ping Ping be the most disproportionate weigh in of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
    I was there, wearing a NYC cap but I didn't see you. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, as I was only looking at a level of 4'11 and above.

Meet me there tonight at 11pm and I'll **** you up. Remember, you can even have the first shot. That's not me in my avatar, that's just a joke pic. But I'll be there wearing a NYC cap. As soon as you see me, walk up and belt me one in the face, and it's on.
    sure cracker... anytime

I swear, I forget that Im talking to pencil necked geeks on here...

Comment

You're the big man, pinger. Well, if someone who's 5'2 can be considered a "big man".

I don't live in America btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
        You're the big man, pinger. Well, if someone who's 5'2 can be considered a "big man".

I don't live in America btw.
        Well okay then white devil, decieving and filling lies just as always...

Even if I was 5'2" it would be no problem for a Pinoy to crack a cracker... I would have loved to see the redness of your cheeks come out from a simple pimp slap...

Comment

Originally posted by nycb!gdog View Post
          Yeah ok, you australian,,, you dont even count.... next.
          I'm living in NY at the moment. I'll ride down on a kangaroo so you know it's me eh?

Comment

suck a dick whitey... White boys get raped in my area..lololol
            You rape other men... and you think this is something to brag about???

Comment

Working...
            X