Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Shopkeeper Posts Easter Greeting to ‘My Beloved’ Christians, later killed by a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Shopkeeper Posts Easter Greeting to ‘My Beloved’ Christians, later killed by a

Maybe this is why other Muslims are scared to speak out against Terrorism..Dude got killed be a fellow muslim just hours after posting the Happy Easter message and for coexistence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-...-west-35898543

Police said that a Scottish Muslim shopkeeper was murdered by a fellow Muslim hours after he posted a message on Facebook professing love for Christians and for Jesus and wishing them a happy Easter.

Asad Shah, 40, died in the hospital in Glasgow after sustaining serious injuries in the Thursday attack that British media described as especially brutal.

A 32-year-old Muslim man was arrested Friday in connection to what police have called a “religiously prejudiced” attack.

Shah, a devout, Pakistani-born Muslim shopkeeper, earlier Thursday posted a message on Facebook which included: “Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.”

“Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ … and get the real success in both worlds,” he wrote on the Facebook account widely reported in the British media to belong to him.

One eyewitness told a British news outlet that the victim’s head was stomped on during the attack while the Daily Mail reported that he was stabbed in the head with a kitchen knife.

“One was stamping on his head. There was a pool of blood on the ground. It was horrific,” the witness told the Daily Record.

“A full investigation is underway to establish the full circumstances surrounding the death which is being treated as religiously prejudiced,” said a police spokeswoman quoted by the Telegraph.

A look at Shah’s Facebook page reveals numerous messages of hope and coexistence between the faiths.

On Christmas Day, he posted this message to Christians, “MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE TO ALL BELOVED MY BELOVED CHRISTIAN NATION XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AND TO ALL BELOVED MANKIND WITH ALL THE BEST WISHES X.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...fellow-muslim/

Does he get an extra 9-year-old virgin to screw in the afterlife?

Comment

so they killed his ass

Comment

This is exactly what I said in the other thread.

The guys who killed him wasn't a terrorist, but he obviously believe in sharia law. These people are ticking time bombs, there is millions of them all over the world, and it's impossible to stop them if they decide to attack.

There is no way to account for these peole, this is a Muslim problem. Not an extremist problem, a Muslim problem.

And this is exactly what Isis wants, either you with the caliphate or against it. Co-existence isn't an option.

Comment

This guy, being a muslim, knew who the Lord was. In that message he recognized and encouraged to "In the name of Allah(God)" follow the path of our Lord Jesus Christ(who he calls holy, rightfully so).

Look, he paid for his life for sending a message about the savior of mankind, but the word says:

According to Jesus: "Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." That's what Jesus said to his followers in Matthew 10:39. And he didn't only say it there and then; he repeated it often.

"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Enjoy paradise my friend

Comment

radical islamic terror is a serious problem

our ***** president wont even say the words or acknowledge it

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              radical islamic terror is a serious problem

our ***** president wont even say the words or acknowledge it
              That's because the worse you treat them publicly the easier it is to recruit them into terrorism, unfortunately you dumb fcking republicans are too stupid to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                That's because the worse you treat them publicly the easier it is to recruit them into terrorism, unfortunately you dumb fcking republicans are too stupid to understand that.
                im not a republican

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  im not a republican
                  Well, you are now.

Comment

Glasgow, the cesspit of Scotland, I feel the need to shower even if I've only driven through the dump

Comment

Working...
                    X