Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sitting here watching Canelo Trout and thinking....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting here watching Canelo Trout and thinking....

....Alvarez doesn't have a prayer. All he's doing is throwing WIDE right hands, getting out boxed and was completely gassed by the 6th round.

If Alvarez can't put some serious leather on Mayweather in the first half of the fight, and I doubt that he can, Floyd will win an easy UD. I think Alvarez getting stopped late is a possibility...

He won't do shi.t in the first half of the fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      ....Alvarez doesn't have a prayer. All he's doing is throwing WIDE right hands, getting out boxed and was completely gassed by the 6th round.

If Alvarez can't put some serious leather on Mayweather in the first half of the fight, and I doubt that he can, Floyd will win an easy UD. I think Alvarez getting stopped late is a possibility...
      Lol what fight were you watching?

Comment

I can't see Mayweather stopping any top 147lbers at all, nvm one of the top 154lbers

But yea, either Canelo lands something, or Mayweather will be running and potshotting his way to the usual UD

Comment

Closer than the judges had it, but Alvarez won that fight. He needs to be far more active against Floyd though.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            Lol what fight were you watching?

Alvarez Trout...

Comment

Alvarez dominated that fight

Comment

Alvarez won't be able to get away with fighting in spurts vs Mayweather. He's in big trouble and see him getting stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by Rysandro View Post
                  Alvarez dominated that fight
                  Ha ha ha no

Comment

We will see. Trout beat Cotto arguably worse than Mayweather did.
                    Oh, and I'm positive that Floyd will not stop Canelo short of a cheap shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X