Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messed around with my best female friend last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she's sober & you're drunk & she's blowing you then once you get past the awkward "my dick don't work" situation you guys had you should be hitting it for sure if your dick game doesn't fail you again at least. That seems like the more weird situation long term. Do you wanna be ****ing your friend & maybe risking your friendship if things go bad or was the other day a region in your relationship you'd rather not do over?

Comment

Good job! Next time suck on her toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        We are really close. I dont really need to go into detail, i think we all have or had a chick who was a real good friend, almost like one of the guys.

Anyways, shes an attractive chick. But ive never looked at her in a way other than friend. We joked around one day when she said she needed to get laid. I said well us being good friends, id be willing to do the favor. Shes like no no we are too good of friends. It wont ever happen.

Anyways yesterday after we go out shes dropping me off home (she was DD). Then i brought up what we talked about. She still said no. We are friends and also im too young (shes 27). Well i guess i spit some game (already drunk) we made out. I got her wet enough to give me a little head. But i was embarassed because i couldnt get a full hard on from still being drunk. I sucked on her **** a little bit.. But wasnt able to convince her to ****. No big deal.

So where do i go from here? Act like it all never happened? I dont think il be awkward around her. I just dont want her being uncomfortable. Or thinking that me wanting to go hang out means i want to try to ****. Thats not true.

Either way I'm sure she'd be glad about you telling us all about it.
        Last edited by Golden; 04-29-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post

Either way I'm sure she'd be glad about you telling us all about it.
          You mean she's a frequent poster here or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            You mean she's a frequent poster here or something?
            No, I meant it the figurative..or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
              No, I meant it the figurative..or something.
              I know. But actually this is an outlet for the lad.

Also, as a general rule, what they don't see doesn't hurt them.

But even from an ethical point of view, no problem discussing things on a forum. That is, until he starts posting her facebook account or something.

Comment

Nothing wrong with:

Friends with Benefits

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Always be wary of a girl who loves to suck d*ck or is extremely proficient in polishing your knob.

That's when you know you dealin' with a slut.

Best thing to do is to get yourself checked out the next day...
                  I disagree.

Nice girls can also be good at sucking dick.

And sluts can suck at it (no pun intended).

In fact, in my experience nice girls are much better, and sluts suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    She does have a real nice ass. I hope im good enough a friend for her to let me put it in her butt.
                    This depends on the girl. Not the degree of friendship.

Unless it's a situation where you can do no wrong in her eyes, but it's still early dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Name like mine? It's a Ukrainian name and he was the leader of a Ukrainian Insurgency during WWI/Russian Revolution and was a reincarnated scourge of God bringing tears, death, and carnage to whatever he touched.
                      Tell me some more about this.

Comment

Working...
                      X