Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blackberry users with data plan new bb messenger leaked!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackberry users with data plan new bb messenger leaked!!!!!

This is supposed to be on the new devices coming out in the fall! It has been leaked! I have it running on my bb and it is NIIIIICE!!!!!!! Pm me for the link. Tell me what software you are running and on what device to get you the correct link. This is an easy OTA download (over the air).

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
    This is supposed to be on the new devices coming out in the fall! It has been leaked! I have it running on my bb and it is NIIIIICE!!!!!!! Pm me for the link. Tell me what software you are running and on what device to get you the correct link. This is an easy OTA download (over the air).
    im running apple's iphone OS 3.0 at the moment

Comment

I thought you were a Iphone user? if am not mistaken...

anyways, I'm planning on getting a Blackberry within the next couple of months.

maybe the 8900 curve...I will PM you for that link when I get it..

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        im running apple's iphone OS 3.0 at the moment

I tried out that new iphone 3gs whateva, I'm not really feeling it, plus the touch **** is getting old for me.

I'm preferring keypads now..

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post

Aw man the 8900 is sick! I'm going to get it in a few months when I can upgrade! Hit me up the new messenger is dope!

Comment

I tried out that new iphone 3gs whateva, I'm not really feeling it, plus the touch **** is getting old for me.

I'm preferring keypads now..
            its a racial thing i see

reported for racism.

Comment

Aw man the 8900 is sick! I'm going to get it in a few months when I can upgrade! Hit me up the new messenger is dope!
              fo sho...

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                its a racial thing i see

reported for racism.
                sok my c0ck riz

you and your Iphone...

Comment

Haha I need a real phone with substance and usability! Not a toy that amuses teenagers with useless apps.

Comment

Haha I need a real phone with substance and usability! Not a toy that amuses teenagers with useless apps.

Comment

Working...
                    X