No announcement yet.

50Cent talks about d future of SMS; y Floyd won't fight Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Its humorous how Keven Iole acts like Floyd and 50 are still buddies.

And did`nt 50 say Floyd told him to start a beef for publicity then weeks later he backtracks and say the beef was real?So what credibility does 50 have?Of course the Floyd haters believe anything negative that`s said about Floyd and they also "believe" that Pacquiao is afraid of needles even though he has tattoos.

Also its already been shown that Floyd never even agreed to start a promotional company with 50 through the letter that was sent to Floyd in jail.50 never even disputed the letters which is an indication that the letters are true.And why would Floyd start a promotional company with 50 when he would have to give 50 half of his profits?On top of that 50 don`t even know anything about promoting.
    "Real recognize real. He's a real mother****er." - Floyd Mayweather on 50 Cent

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Its humorous how Keven Iole acts like Floyd and 50 are still buddies.

And did`nt 50 say Floyd told him to start a beef for publicity then weeks later he backtracks and say the beef was real?So what credibility does 50 have?Of course the Floyd haters believe anything negative that`s said about Floyd and they also "believe" that Pacquiao is afraid of needles even though he has tattoos.

Also its already been shown that Floyd never even agreed to start a promotional company with 50 through the letter that was sent to Floyd in jail.50 never even disputed the letters which is an indication that the letters are true.And why would Floyd start a promotional company with 50 when he would have to give 50 half of his profits?On top of that 50 don`t even know anything about promoting.

i laughed my a$$ off at the Gamboa incident. 50 shells out $1.2 million to Top Rank for Yuri, then turns around and lets TR put Gamboa on the undercard of Pac-JMM 4 (lol) against a Filipino nobody, just to please the Filipino audience. I mean, damn, way to phucking throw your money away.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Sometimes I have wonder the education level around this place.

Are you not very good at catching sarcasm? I know it was typed but damn even Stevie Wonders see that he was being sarcastic. He started saying it was fake then a few tweets later started taking shots at Floyd again. I mean, the sarcasm was as clear as day...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Yeah i also wonder about the education level of this place also,and reading your reply don`t exactly make me stop wondering.He was`nt being sarcastic dummy,he was trying to dig himself out a ditch he put himself in when his fighter Billy Dib got kicked off the Miguel/Cotto Trout undercard. He realized its not working so he`s back to his old ways.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
          [/B]

i laughed my a$$ off at the Gamboa incident. 50 shells out $1.2 million to Top Rank for Yuri, then turns around and lets TR put Gamboa on the undercard of Pac-JMM 4 (lol) against a Filipino nobody, just to please the Filipino audience. I mean, damn, way to phucking throw your money away.

Yeah that is a ton of money just to buy out a contract. Mayweathers buyout from TR was only 100k. I think they upped the buyout amount in all of their newer contracts since then.

Does gamboa even make 1 million a fight? How long would it even take to break even? If gamboa made 1 million per fight and 50 cent gets 20% it would take 6 fights for them to break even on buying him out alone.....

And gamboa aint making no 1 million and 50 cent isnt keeping 20% when hes putting him on top rank cards.

This thing might end up a mistake for 50.

Comment

Originally posted by el***
            Quote:

Originally Posted by josenoway

[/b]

Yeah that is a ton of money just to buy out a contract. Mayweathers buyout from TR was only 100k. I think they upped the buyout amount in all of their newer contracts since then.

Does gamboa even make 1 million a fight? How long would it even take to break even? If gamboa made 1 million per fight and 50 cent gets 20% it would take 6 fights for them to break even on buying him out alone.....

And gamboa aint making no 1 million and 50 cent isnt keeping 20% when hes putting him on top rank cards.

This thing might end up a mistake for 50.
            I don't think the money was an issue here. Gamboa got a signing bonus when he signed with 50. So I'm not even sure Gamboa has to pay 50 that money back. If that was the case, why would he get a signing bonus?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              $750,000 is the figure I've always heard.

Comment

Its funny because when 50 was down with Floyd nothing he said mattered. Now that theres a riff between the two people on here act like his word is gold. Its not like 50 doesnt have his own adgenda.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I don't think the money was an issue here. Gamboa got a signing bonus when he signed with 50. So I'm not even sure Gamboa has to pay 50 that money back. If that was the case, why would he get a signing bonus?

Im not talking about Gamboa, Im talking about 50 cent making his money back after spending 1.2 million just for the sole right to promote Gamboa. If gamoba was free he wouldnt have had to pay that. If he gave him a bonus he is even more in the hole.

50 signed him because he thinks gamboa can make him money but hes already spent 1.2 million on him with no fight yet. Its going to be years before he breaks even if gamboa doesnt get a super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el***
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Im not talking about Gamboa, Im talking about 50 cent making his money back after spending 1.2 million just for the sole right to promote Gamboa. If gamoba was free he wouldnt have had to pay that. If he gave him a bonus he is even more in the hole.

50 signed him because he thinks gamboa can make him money but hes already spent 1.2 million on him with no fight yet. Its going to be years before he breaks even if gamboa doesnt get a super fight.
                    I see where you are coming from but I dont think 50 is really concerned about making his 1.2M back. If he was, like I said, he wouldnt be giving Gamboa a signing bonus. I think he just wanted Gamboa as a "tool" to get his promoting business off the ground. I think they are pretty close too.

Comment

people still listening to this troll. He trolls rap, now boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X