Ukraine takes aim against 'gay propaganda'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    No arguments from me.
    Well of course ****phobes wont object and yet you're black but is going against human rights

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Well of course ****phobes wont object and yet you're black but is going against human rights

The Gay agenda being shoved down everyone's throat ( no pun attended) is unnecessary. I cant speak for the Ukraine but I can speak on what I see in America and its over the top.

I don't give a shyt if your gay. More power to you but when they "come out the closet" and make a big deal about the shyt is when it gets annoying. You don't see straight people making a big deal about them being straight. We get it. They like ****. No need to push it on everyone else.

Comment

****s want to be treated equally like normal human beings now?

They shouldn't have chosen to be gay...its just too much trouble.

Comment

The Gay agenda being shoved down everyone's throat ( no pun attended) is unnecessary. I cant speak for the Ukraine but I can speak on what I see in America and its over the top.

I don't give a shyt if your gay. More power to you but when they "come out the closet" and make a big deal about the shyt is when it gets annoying. You don't see straight people making a big deal about them being straight. We get it. They like ****. No need to push it on everyone else.
          Yea just like the "black agenda" has been shoved down the US throat for hundreds of years in the US right? Oh but lets throw them in jail for any black propaganda right? What if Ukraine enacted a law like that? Im sure you'd be in full support of it

You dont have to be in support of ****sexuality to agree they deserve the SAME exact human rights as anybody else.

And no gay women do not like dick but im sure you still watch lesbian ****

Comment

Did you just compare being gay to being black?

good talk.

Comment

good talk.
              Yes i did and its obviously left you speechless

Comment

by all accounts gays are more productive members of society than blacks. they have higher average iqs, higher income per capita, lower crime rates, and a greater proportional representation in the fields of science and art. so i agree, it is unfair to compare the two.

Comment

If you arent intelligent enough to understand a simple analogy, thats on you bro

Comment

According to Cigarillo, any group that pushes "an agenda" should NOT receive the same human rights as others

Good talk

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      It's not a choice, they are born that way.
                      Why would god make someone gay?

Comment

Working...
                      X