Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SHOCKING PHOTO) Adrian Broner grows his hair and beard just like floyd (SCARY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy has mental problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Wow.

18 pages

5,468 views ( most of any active thread on the first page by like 2000 views)

Broner probably posts here. And the same exact posters are still in here talking shyt about him.
      Did it help his 4k ticket sales at $30 a piece? You still crying racism like a submissive child, or will you finally acknowledge he's getting laughed at for being a creeper?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        You talk pretty big for a guy being online . Still avoiding bets? If you dont wanna lose your points let me know, you can wear a Rigo avi and a Gamboa sig.
        As long as you stay butthhurt over Broners comments you phony %$$#*&%$ I'm going to torture you and your cronies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Did it help his 4k ticket sales at $30 a piece? You still crying racism like a submissive child, or will you finally acknowledge he's getting laughed at for being a creeper?
          Don't post **** about people personally, son.

Respond to the topic of boxing only.

That goes for anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            As long as you stay butthhurt over Broners comments you phony %$$#*&%$ I'm going to torture you and your cronies.
            This thread is about a picture not comments.

Not sure what gives you the idea that your torturing me but carry on. Meanwhile keep talking and avoiding bets. If the Gamboa numbers come out Ill make sure you're the first one to get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              This thread is about a picture not comments.

Not sure what gives you the idea that your torturing me but carry on. Meanwhile keep talking and avoiding bets. If the Gamboa numbers come out Ill make sure you're the first one to get them.
              I hope all of these young men fill up arena seats. It's you guys agendas about these fighters that I hate. You don't.understand fight talk. You never will.

Comment

I hope all of these young men fill up arena seats. It's you guys agendas about these fighters that I hate. You don't.understand fight talk. You never will.
                We're making fun of Broner because he does something relatively creepy, that's what the thread is about.

Why can't you comprehend that? It's not "hate" as you claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  We're making fun of Broner because he does something relatively creepy, that's what the thread is about.

Why can't you comprehend that? It's not "hate" as you claim.
                  You're like the little bully who repeats everything the big bully has to say.

Comment

You're like the little bully who repeats everything the big bully has to say.
                    But do you notice the pattern? Everyone in here, except for yourself is having a good laugh about it. You're defending every single post which I find odd. Is what Broner did not even remotely creepy to you? You're being singled out because you're the kid who couldn't take a joke, while everyone else laughed at the same exact joke.

If it makes you feel any better, most likely 90% of the people in this thread will watch his next fight, regardless of this thread or not, because they are boxing fans.

Comment

• Notice how 90% of the time people dont reply to my post cause I actually Talk boxing And Destroy the Nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X