Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do floyd and broner get a free ride on dirty tactix ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cua, I need an answer.

Comment

Derranged WELL SAID!

This aint got nothing to do with race, creed or color but if you Floyd D*ck Riders want to keep it 100.....as a black man I feel you latino fans and Philipino fans are so envious of black culture and our athletes since we have the athletic gifts that no latino Pinoy otr any other race can duplicate. Floyd is flawless and everyone who is anyone says that Maidana fight was not close the way the derraged fans say it was. It was a good s crap but close it was never.
      You hold me on my waist while pounding my hip, hold my head while aiming to crack me in the back of it, low blow me , knee me and the least of your worries will be a ****ing forearm ya dig. Stop hating and using fake reasons like "I dont like Floyd as a person"....NO! You dont like Floyds color culture or race keep it 100 stop lying cause we already seen this movie already.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        This is a good post. The only thing that I didn't like that Maidana did was kidney punch. Kidney punching is illegal. You can't kidney punch, hit low, and rabbit punch to frustrate your opponent. When Floyd's fans pointed this out, the Maidana cry baby tried to use the Floyd fouls too argument as an equalizer. If Floyd did what Maidana did to Maidana, what would these cry babies be saying. Good post though.
        Wasn't Broner's corner instructing Broner to hit Malignaggi with kidney shots?

Comment

Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
          Derranged WELL SAID!

This aint got nothing to do with race, creed or color but if you Floyd D*ck Riders want to keep it 100.....as a black man I feel you latino fans and Philipino fans are so envious of black culture and our athletes since we have the athletic gifts that no latino Pinoy otr any other race can duplicate. Floyd is flawless and everyone who is anyone says that Maidana fight was not close the way the derraged fans say it was. It was a good s crap but close it was never.
          You hold me on my waist while pounding my hip, hold my head while aiming to crack me in the back of it, low blow me , knee me and the least of your worries will be a ****ing forearm ya dig. Stop hating and using fake reasons like "I dont like Floyd as a person"....NO! You dont like Floyds color culture or race keep it 100 stop lying cause we already seen this movie already.

Floyd's race obsessed minions always keeping it onehunit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I was going to destroy this post, but I need to know this before I go any further. Was Floyd excessively holding?
            Well IMO I would say yes. Now I have seen the fight twice, and I can't speak on it round for round but I was also speaking about Floyd's body of work.

When you get close to him, he grabs you. Against Maidana he held one arm, and when Maidana tried to work with his free hand, Weeks separated them.

That hurts the inside fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Why do the brothers, and sisters get free passes at work for doing incompetent work just take a look at our leader in the White House scandal after scandal failed economics and a disastrous healthcare over haul and he still in office.Figure it out
              Scandal after scandal, lol nah its the same one trumped up by hillbillys, Economics: Nasdaq and Wallstreet higher than ever, so thats a lie...Healthcare was the #1 reason for bankruptcy so it needed overhaul. Another lie.......Republicans lost Blacks, hispanics, women, jewish people and every demographic except old white people.....And they are the ones holding the country back.....Why do you think they only won ONE DEMO. And you want to blame black people, lol. Same stupid people taking us down

Comment

Luilun,

Wow just wow lmao....**** that got to do with boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  Wasn't Broner's corner instructing Broner to hit Malignaggi with kidney shots?
                  Why was Maidana's corner telling him to make it dirty? Lol you guys need to take the hood and robes off. lol atleast the truth is coming out we already knew what kind of people you are

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Well IMO I would say yes. Now I have seen the fight twice, and I can't speak on it round for round but I was also speaking about Floyd's body of work.

When you get close to him, he grabs you. Against Maidana he held one arm, and when Maidana tried to work with his free hand, Weeks separated them.

That hurts the inside fighter.
                    floyd gave what he got and won because he is an excellent boxer and becuase his team is made up of men who have over 125 years of total experience in the sport as fighters, trainers, cutman etc.

They have seen it all and have taught floyd how to deal with an opponent who makes this kind of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Why do the brothers, and sisters get free passes at work for doing incompetent work just take a look at our leader in the White House scandal after scandal failed economics and a disastrous healthcare over haul and he still in office.Figure it out
                      wow man this is just a ignorant openly race driven post. It is amazing people actually think like this

Comment

Working...
                      X