No announcement yet.

Reason why Floyd and miss Jackson broke up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is full of
    Contradiction. Dude is butt hurt that miss Jackson didn't live up to his moral code but she's openly part of his paid for harem.

Comment

• what does this ms jackson chick do all day,, lol seriously

bounce from mansion to mansion hitting up all these celebrities, draining there wallets to probably let em hit it only a few times like its a fcking gold mine. then lies and when ****s convenient for her, time to bounce

floyd shouldnt have aired his dirty laundry,, both are wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        what does this ms jackson chick do all day,, lol seriously

bounce from mansion to mansion hitting up all these celebrities, draining there wallets to probably let em hit it only a few times like its a fcking gold mine. then lies and when ****s convenient for her, time to bounce

floyd shouldnt have aired his dirty laundry,, both are wrong
        Just cause she isnt well known doesnt mean she dont have a job. People automatically think when a celebrity dates someone who isnt a celebrity, that they are gold diggers.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          Just cause she isnt well known doesnt mean she dont have a job. People automatically think when a celebrity dates someone who isnt a celebrity, that they are gold diggers.
          best part is when Floyd implied she's a gold digger, and then right away said something along the lines of 'if you're with floyd, take advantage!' LOL

Comment

• Dam this reminds me of the Godfather II

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              best part is when Floyd implied she's a gold digger, and then right away said something along the lines of 'if you're with floyd, take advantage!' LOL
              lol foreal. I mean if Floyd is showering you with gifts, what person would say NO.

She probably just got use to his lifestyle

Comment

• Who really cares about their personal life? This is a boxing forum not some reality show discussion group! "But it affects them in the ring" you may say. Well that's their own them fault!

Comment

Working...
                X