No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: We Are Going To Try To Humiliate James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    lebedev is a fraud not worthy to polish the boots of prime jones or toney.
    Maybe James or jones can polish Lebedevs boots for some extra money. I heared they were death broke

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxing View Post
      Lebedev has more money now than the broke ass James Toney . How do you feel about you american gangsta boxers all ending up broke crackheads
      no boxer cuts me a check so I don't care about how much money they have...so why should you?....my bad, we cut from a different cloth....you obviously aint playing with a full deck my man....something evil has control over your intensions.....you tried too hard to insult ppl you may not like because of your ethnicity or something like that....a very transparent post there my man....but its all good...I have a lil time to play....so lets play!!!.....I know you can't keep it realer than me because your insecure ass ways won't allow that....but just to get the ball rolling...who you think will go down as a greater fighter....Lebedev or Toney?!?....and why do you anti-american or anti-black dudes ALWAYS take a boxing debate and spin it into a non-boxing debate?!?....I know why....but again, I wanna see how fake you REALLY is....you won't be real!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        no boxer cuts me a check so I don't care about how much money they have...so why should you?....my bad, we cut from a different cloth....you obviously aint playing with a full deck my man....something evil has control over your intensions.....you tried too hard to insult ppl you may not like because of your ethnicity or something like that....a very transparent post there my man....but its all good...I have a lil time to play....so lets play!!!.....I know you can't keep it realer than me because your insecure ass ways won't allow that....but just to get the ball rolling...who you think will go down as a greater fighter....Lebedev or Toney?!?....and why do you anti-american or anti-black dudes ALWAYS take a boxing debate and spin it into a non-boxing debate?!?....I know why....but again, I wanna see how fake you REALLY is....you won't be real!!
        I love James Toney, he is one of my favoutire fighters of all time. If only they would drop their ghetto thug attitude I would respect them more.

African Americans should care about how they behave outside the ring because they give your people a bad reputation and are bad role models for your youth.

Comment

No surprise.

The people who picked Toney were actually mad.

He earned his pay check and he is building up his pension fund - it's a tough way to do it and Toney deserves the dough.

Maybe we could have another veteran fight with Toney/Jones Jr. It could be a ppv on the premise that they'll both disappear afterwards.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X