No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach reviews Pacquiao's greatest victories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzmanspoper View Post
    I don't understand why Pacquiao cultists such as yourself are even bringing Mayweather into this topic.While we are on that topic however,I don't think any Pacquiao cultist has the right to accuse others of ducking certain fighters,let alone ducking an entire race the way Pacquiao has done.
    since when did floyd turn white

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      since when did floyd turn white
      He hasn't as I recall,but even Pacquiao wasn't stupid enough to avoid this challenge.

Comment

I don't understand why Pacquiao cultists such as yourself are even bringing Mayweather into this topic.While we are on that topic however,I don't think any Pacquiao cultist has the right to accuse others of ducking certain fighters,let alone ducking an entire race the way Pacquiao has done.

David Diaz may disagree.
        The fcuk you are talking about? Why pick only me? Others here has been mentioning floyd and gatti, etc. too but why are are pointing out only me?

Are you one of those racist prejudiced bigots too just because i'm pinoy?

The hell you are indeed...

The reason why i brought up floyd is to bolster my reason why i won't give credit to Pac, that's all. Why so sensitive with your idol?

Comment

He hasn't as I recall,but even Pacquiao wasn't stupid enough to avoid this challenge.
          what?? so now that he's fighting a black fighter shouldnt lame excuse for a diss go away? Unless youre telling us floyd isnt black.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            The fcuk you are talking about? Why pick only me? Others here has been mentioning floyd and gatti, etc. too but why are are pointing out only me?

Are you one of those racist prejudiced bigots too just because i'm pinoy?

The hell you are indeed...

The reason why i brought up floyd is to bolster my reason why i won't give credit to Pac, that's all. Why so sensitive with your idol?

LMAO,what a clodge.I could care less on what your race is.If anyone targets you specifically in the future,then know it was more than likely because you're such a great clodge.

If Pacquiao pulls off a fluke,then you have no choice than to credit Pacquiao,as Mayweather actually represents a challenge in which Pacquiao has avoided for many years.

Comment

Freddie Roach on Ricky Hatton

"I hate to say this about a world champion, he wasn’t that good."

Freddie Roach on Miguel Cotto

"He's a different fighter now. Margarito definitely took something out of him.If you look at his fights after he's lost to Margarito, he's lost a step. He's slower, he gets hit so much more, his defense sucks"

Freddie Roach on Oscar De La Hoya

"I've said it over and over and I know it's a fact: Oscar can't pull the trigger anymore
              1)Hatton not very good? Still good enough to trouble Floyd and give him trouble for nearly a whole fight.

2) A shop worn cotto better than anyone Floyd has beat. Better than a peak Corrales, Castillo, Manfredy, Zab, Gatti etc.

3) Pac beat DLH better than PBF did. Next!

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                He's not discrediting his fighter, he's comparing those fighters to Manny. Post interviews after Hatton, Roach said he was overwhelmed that Manny took care of Hatton in that fashion, and even missed an exit thinking about it.

He also said people are giving excuses of ODLH being weight drained and having a bad night, and said Manny was just having a good night.

Roach claimed Cotto would be the toughest fight of Manny's career thus far.

Right now Roach believes Manny is the best , and think's he'll take care of Floyd. Do you believe that as well, or do you have selective hearing.
                Actually on one of the 24/7's Roach said that he saw the blood marks on De La Hoya where they tried to re-hydrate him and knew he was finished there and then.

Comment

hmmm..

My top 3 Pac greatest wins

1) Barrera - Moving up in weight against Top 3 P4P.
                  2) Dela Hoya - Moving up two divisions and a heavy underdog.
                  3) Morales 2 - First ever to KO Morales and got a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    Actually on one of the 24/7's Roach said that he saw the blood marks on De La Hoya where they tried to re-hydrate him and knew he was finished there and then.
                    thats where I got the quote from. Im paraphrasing but it went something like this, "some people say Oscar was drained and had a bad night, but Id say Manny just had a good night". After 2 more very convincing victories at higher weight classes youd think Manny would get the benefit of the doubt by now

Comment

Working...
                    X