No announcement yet.

Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight of the Conchords

Does anyone watch this show on HBO? I just discovered this series and these guys are freakin hilarious! The songs are absolutely classic, and the shows are fresh and original.

yeah, the Mugged episode was my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
      yeah, the Mugged episode was my favorite.
      That's the first episode I ever saw. I was hooked after that.

Comment

Great show. It reminds me of the old Tenacious D episodes that HBO used to run, those were classic

Comment

I tried to watch that show, just not my cup O' tea.
          I've been watching John From Cincinatti, and trying to figure out what the hell the thing is all about. Shawny will be gone soon? Is John dead, or what? My father says..?

Comment

Originally posted by PHX_NINJA View Post
            I tried to watch that show, just not my cup O' tea.
            I've been watching John From Cincinatti, and trying to figure out what the hell the thing is all about. Shawny will be gone soon? Is John dead, or what? My father says..?
            I stuck with that show for as long as I could...it just wanst going anywhere.

Its officialy canceled by the way. I thought the premise was cool at least.

Comment

I seen the show on demand so I watched a few. ****en hilarious! The frist one i seen was "New Fans". They droped acid .lol. On tour was good too.

Comment

you should watch the mighty boosh kinda overrated but kinda similar/weirder

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s

Comment

Hilarious!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X