Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 year old Mexican Drug Cartel Assassin!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most likely he will end up dying in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      most likely he will end up dying in jail.
      Good. He deserves nothing better. At his age I knew right from wrong. It is almost certainly too late to make a good person of him.

Comment

How the hell can Mexico be saved if cops, children, and women are working for drug cartels? What can be done to help this country? legalize certain drugs? Some extreme shit is going to happen to Mexico if they don't shape up.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
          How the hell can Mexico be saved if cops, children, and women are working for drug cartels? What can be done to help this country? legalize certain drugs? Some extreme shit is going to happen to Mexico if they don't shape up.
          It can be stopped if America stops the demand for illicit drugs, a lot of their funding would be stopped if our government made the obvious choice of legalizing the herb.

This kid seems just like the perfect candidate to become one of our future leaders.

Comment

this whole mexican drug cartel war is a gold mine for movies, tv shows, documentaries etc....

Comment

The kid looks to be at least 17 in those pics. They goin to make a movie about him, just wait a and see and his sisters are just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by So Focused View Post
                The kid looks to be at least 17 in those pics. They goin to make a movie about him, just wait a and see and his sisters are just as bad.
                cant wait for hbo to do a epic drug cartel series.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  cant wait for hbo to do a epic drug cartel series.
                  that would be great, kind of like 24/7 stuff shi*...but i bet they wouldnt do it cuz its too risky...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    that would be great, kind of like 24/7 stuff shi*...but i bet they wouldnt do it cuz its too risky...
                    no, something like The Wire but for it to be believable; the characters have to speak Spanish but atleast they could add english caption

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      im talking about a tv series. epic tv series. breaking bad sort of has touched into it a little bit. but im talking about a full blown series. the story lines are ****ing endless.

Comment

Working...
                      X