Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin broke Macklins rib with his body shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw Macklin's "Ah!" face once he got hit I figured something was wrong. But then I saw him doing interviews like nothing happened and figured I was wrong. Guess something did happen...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fear Justified

Macklin looked petrified from round 1. Last time I recall such cowering fear was in the Tyson days. And Macklin's tough!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Lol, yea I've seen the fight.
        and he koed bute with a head gear on

Comment

Man, Macklin's ribs are so gay.

Bloody glass ribs.

Comment

The first thing I said when I saw Macklins face. That wasn't a normal reaction to a regular body blow... something definitely broke.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              The first thing I said when I saw Macklins face. That wasn't a normal reaction to a regular body blow... something definitely broke.
              Reminded me of Virgil Hill's reaction when your boy knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Hopefully at least one of them are against someone of higher quality than Macklin. I just don't see who rite now.
                At middleweight, the only fighter not of Macklin quality is Sergio, who Golovkin obviously can't fight anytime soon. Golovkin will hopefully get to wipe out the rest of the pretenders before Sergio's ready.

We'll see how Quillin pans out as well, though he's with Golden Boy and Showtime so that fight isn't happening anytime soon either.

Comment

Damn, man. GGG is the friendly boogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    bwahahahah
                    I was there Saturday and all I can say is that GGG has that "special" sound coming off his gloves. Macklin is a game, top 10 MW in anyone's book .As far as GGG "What he hits, he destroys." Can't wait to see my favorite fighter, Segio, vs this absolute monster. Legendary Nights better do a piece for that one !!!

Comment

No duh, he hit that good boy with his lucky punch.

It's no surprise he broke Macklin's rib.

Comment

Working...
                      X