Did anyone see Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Ramsey has been to Mike Tyson fights as well as Khan, Nigel Benn etc...

I am sure he can box.

Comment

Black belt in Karate I think. He's no fighter but he'd probably whoop the average joe's arse.

American TV is so incredibly cheesy, my ears bleed a gallon of blood every time I sit through commercials and a show like hell's kitchen.
          Just look at the Birtish version of this show. Ramsey is much more calm, respectful and the stupid dramatic effects, music and editing of the American version are non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Black belt in Karate I think. He's no fighter but he'd probably whoop the average joe's arse.

American TV is so incredibly cheesy, my ears bleed a gallon of blood every time I sit through commercials and a show like hell's kitchen.
            Just look at the Birtish version of this show. Ramsey is much more calm, respectful and the stupid dramatic effects, music and editing of the American version are non-existent.
            The British version of Kitchen Nightmares is night and day compared to the U.S. version. The British version is shot more like a documentary and is without the quick cutting and musical flourishes. Apart from that, this episode was hilarious.

This gem of a quote made me LOL.

Samy: Don't speak to me like a villain. I'm the gangster, not you.

Comment

being a muggy douche bag c*nt for the sake of a show.

if he acted like a normal human being nobody would have heard of him.

Dude cooks food for a living, yet acts he's like some war general fending off space invading aliens.

total fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                being a muggy douche bag c*nt for the sake of a show.

if he acted like a normal human being nobody would have heard of him.

Dude cooks food for a living, yet acts he's like some war general fending off space invading aliens.

total fraud.
                He would not behave like that if Americans didn't eat it up like they do fatty foods. Being outrageous and cheesy=success in America.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  He would not behave like that if Americans didn't eat it up like they do fatty foods. Being outrageous and cheesy=success in America.
                  Brits loved it long before it started airing over here. Watching Ramsey talk **** to frenchmen is always hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Brits loved it long before it started airing over here. Watching Ramsey talk **** to frenchmen is always hilarious.
                    You mean 'boiling point'? That was a great show. And it was completely uncut and nothing like the 'merican hells kitchen.

Comment

I used to watch that show all the time. Ramsay cracked me up plenty. Plus it was cool to see a restaurant get its **** together, as so many need to do. Really cool show!

Comment

Working...
                      X