Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather or Pacquiao fought Ricky Hatton in a rematch, do they get any credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather or Pacquiao fought Ricky Hatton in a rematch, do they get any credit?

As we know rumors have been swirling about Ricky Hatton possibly wanting to avenge his only 2 losses, Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Would you give Pacquiao or Mayweather any credit at all for beating Ricky Hatton again?

lol of course not. they barely get any credit as it is prior to his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Exactly, they both fought him and knocked him out. Hatton couldn't do anything vs. either. They'd get less than before and it would be severely one sided in both fights.

Comment

Only Pacquiao because he needs to prove that his win was legit. Ricky was winning the second round by a country mile when he got caught cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Exactly, they both fought him and knocked him out. Hatton couldn't do anything vs. either. They'd get less than before and it would be severely one sided in both fights.
          Against pacquiao, no

Against mayweather I wouldn't say he "couldn't do anything" he was quite effective for several rounds.

Nsb myth making has excagerrated it into a one sided schooling which it certainly wasn't

Comment

Mayweather would get some credit. Hatton was roughing Mayweather up but Cortez wouldn't let Hatton fight on the inside. Mayweather was getting hit and almost got knocked down by Hatton.

I wouldn't want to see Pac/Hatton because it was too one-sided. Hatton was almost put in a coma.

Comment

at this stage...no

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Mayweather would get some credit. Hatton was roughing Mayweather up but Cortez wouldn't let Hatton fight on the inside. Mayweather was getting hit and almost got knocked down by Hatton.

I wouldn't want to see Pac/Hatton because it was too one-sided. Hatton was almost put in a coma.
                  I'd agree but I must say pacquiao now is far removed from the one Ricky fought

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Against pacquiao, no

Against mayweather I wouldn't say he "couldn't do anything" he was quite effective for several rounds.

Nsb myth making has excagerrated it into a one sided schooling which it certainly wasn't
                    Brits............

Comment

Working...
                    X