Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with Rihanna being his victim. If any of those mentioned beat up another famous person with Rihanna's following, I promise they would be just as hated.

If it was about race, and they are mad cause he's black, wouldn't it make sense that they not care because his victim was also black? Think people, not everything needs to go to colour.
    It does make sense they don't give a damn a woman got beat up because CM Punk's favorite wrestle is S. Austin a known woman beater.
    People are just using this as an excuse to hate on a young successful black man.
    The funny thing is that Rihanna herself is over it and probably still sexing Brown on the low.

Comment

Lol you use my post where I said austin is punk hero to make this thread

Bastard haha

Comment

Sorry double post

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          It does make sense they don't give a damn a woman got beat up because CM Punk's favorite wrestle is S. Austin a known woman beater.
          People are just using this as an excuse to hate on a young successful black man.
          The funny thing is that Rihanna herself is over it and probably still sexing Brown on the low.
          I personally think that people should mind their business, if they want to be together, they are both adults and no one should get an opinion about it outside of people who actually know them.

There are so many reasons it made it so much worse for him, the pictures, the 911 tape being released and the fact that Rihanna is beloved by so many. I personally don't think race has anything to do with it.

Comment

None of the other people you mentioned had there handy work posted all over every news site for everyone to see. Is Chris Brown even still relevant in music?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

When did CM Punk call Austin his hero anyway? Last I heard they where fighting over twitter as well...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    Lol you use my post where I said austin is punk hero to make this thread

Bastard haha
                    I don't know what thread your talking about. I am a huge stone cold fan so I already knew about this.

Comment

I don't even like C.Brown or listen to his music like that but it doesn't take any bravery or thought to come out and attack him because he is an easy target.

So ZERO points goes out to anybody jumping on the "hate on Chris Brown" band wagon.

Comment

Working...
                      X