No announcement yet.

Who was the real "Mr. Unstoppable?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...

Marvin Hagler was the only unstoppable fighter. LMAO at Azteca saying that the undersized Marciano wouldn't get KTFO by most of the al time top 5 HWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
      Lol...

Marvin Hagler was the only unstoppable fighter. LMAO at Azteca saying that the undersized Marciano wouldn't get KTFO by most of the al time top 5 HWs.
      As it is you can not talk about "lasting" dominance in HW devision, while guys like Louis and Marciano were great they are simply too small for the behemots of the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        As it is you can not talk about "lasting" dominance in HW devision, while guys like Louis and Marciano were great they are simply too small for the behemots of the modern era.
        I don't think Louis was too small his weight went from 200 to 220 which is quite normal for a heavyweight, he was also 6'2. Ibragimov, Tyson and Holyfield are about the same size.

Louis would obviously have trouble with bigger and better heavyweights like Ali, Lewis, Foreman, maybe Wlad but he could still compete at a high level.

But Marciano would have big trouble with todays heavyweights, he would probably be a light heavyweight or a cruiserweight today.
        Fights like Toney vs Marciano and RJJ vs Marciano are the kind of fights people should discuss about rather than Marciano vs Lewis/Wlad/Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          That's why I directed my LMAO at Azteca Warrior. *****.

Comment

Lol...

As I said, Azteca is likely mentally handicapped, we can't be too hard on him, though nor can we take him too seriously.

Comment

As a locomotive that cannot be stopped in his tracks you gotta go with the human punching bag George Chuvalo. He was never once knocked off his feet. When he was past his prime and got stopped by Forman in the 4rth round, it wasnt the ref but his manager that stopped the fight. Chuvalo's qoute "What are you nuts!". That says it all.

As far as nobody being able to beat them. Although it may look like a believe everything the media says, keep in mind, I am in the media. I have to go with Mayweather Jr. His record says it all. 39 have tried, 39 have said they would beat him, yet like record is 39-0. He has beaten the opponents that were infront of him and thats all a fighter can do. Some may say that he hasnt fought anbody. I will give you a list of notable fighters he has beaten. One's that were top in their day.

1. Tony Pep, W10
              2. Angel Manfredy Ko2
              3. Diego Corrales Ko10
              4. Jose Luis Castillo W12 (twice)
              5. Arturo Gatti Ko6
              6. Zab Judah W12
              7. Oscar De La Hoya W12
              8. Ricky Hatton Ko10

Keep in mind I am not a Mayweather fan, but the record says it all. All of those a very credible fighters. Some may question Pep, but keep in mind Floyd was only 21 when he beat an former #1 ranked fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                As a locomotive that cannot be stopped in his tracks you gotta go with the human punching bag George Chuvalo. He was never once knocked off his feet. When he was past his prime and got stopped by Forman in the 4rth round, it wasnt the ref but his manager that stopped the fight. Chuvalo's qoute "What are you nuts!". That says it all.

As far as nobody being able to beat them. Although it may look like a believe everything the media says, keep in mind, I am in the media. I have to go with Mayweather Jr. His record says it all. 39 have tried, 39 have said they would beat him, yet like record is 39-0. He has beaten the opponents that were infront of him and thats all a fighter can do. Some may say that he hasnt fought anbody. I will give you a list of notable fighters he has beaten. One's that were top in their day.

1. Tony Pep, W10
                2. Angel Manfredy Ko2
                3. Diego Corrales Ko10
                4. Jose Luis Castillo W12 (twice)
                5. Arturo Gatti Ko6
                6. Zab Judah W12
                7. Oscar De La Hoya W12
                8. Ricky Hatton Ko10

Keep in mind I am not a Mayweather fan, but the record says it all. All of those a very credible fighters. Some may question Pep, but keep in mind Floyd was only 21 when he beat an former #1 ranked fighter.
                I don't agree that he is unbeatable, but unstoppable nowadays, yes.

Comment

Lol...

I'm going on facts, kid.

I mentioned Marciano because he is the only undefeated fighter. I misread the thread.

Actually I skimmed through it b/c it's ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
                    I'm going on facts, kid.

I mentioned Marciano because he is the only undefeated fighter. I misread the thread.

LOL, the mental midget calls everyone who disagrees with him(which is almost literally everyone) a kid to make him feel better about himself.

What is "****e" about the thread, other than the fact that I made it and that you infected it with your nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
                      I'm going on facts, kid.

Says the guy who thinks Ike Ibeabuchi would UD Ali.

LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X