No announcement yet.

The Venetian Doesn't Make 1B/Qtr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Las Vegas Sands might be doing $1B in revenue quarterly, but even that is doubtful.
    Las Vegas Sands is their entire corp. The venetian does 1b revenue is their highest ever but was only 466mil profit...as I stated in my other post.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
      Red bar = incompetent?

Try doing some simple as.s research.

Arum said The Venetian, not Las Vegas Sands Corp.

So if we're going that route lets compare all of MGM's holdings.

MGM owns the following:

Bellagio
      MGM Grand Hotel & Signature Series
      Mandalay Bay & The Hotel

---

MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is a Paradise, Nevada based gaming and hospitality company. It is the second largest gaming company in the world by revenue---about $6 billion in 2009. It owns and operates 15 properties in Nevada, Mississippi, and Michigan, and has 50% investments in four other properties in Nevada, Illinois and Macau, China.

The company became MGM Mirage on May 31, 2000, with the merger of MGM Grand and Mirage Resorts.

---

With that said, MGM-Mirage Inc. also owns the following:
      Circus Circus
      Luxos
      The Mirage
      Excalibur
      New York - New York
      Monte Carlo
      What is the luxos? Oh wait...I don't give a ****...because your bar is red.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        What is the luxos? Oh wait...I don't give a ****...because your bar is red.
        Obviously The Luxor ya twa.t.

My bar is red because I hate on Pacquiao. Doesn't matter because in RL your picking up your own teeth.

And look at your bank totals, spam glitch the site much? Like I said, teeth in hand internet tough guy.

Comment

Half a billion a quarter

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=LVS

Comment

My bar is red because I hate on Pacquiao. Doesn't matter because in RL your picking up your own teeth.

And look at your bank totals, spam glitch the site much? Like I said, teeth in hand internet tough guy.

Why do you hate him and don't say because his fans.

Comment

this is one of the many reasons why members with red bar should not be allowed to post threads.

mods should close this dumb thread and ban the troll.

thank you

Comment

loooool the flowmos here entertaining us again with their finance degrees

Comment

You're*

And if you saw me in real life, you'd question your manhood. Run along now.

Comment

Working...
                  X