Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse/Garcia - Peterson/Judah in the Works for 9/7 in DC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas made me a believer, the guy has scary power.

Lucas will kill Danny Garcia, seriously. Danny does everything pretty good, but he can't fight backing up too well. Lucas will make him go backward and kill him. Or he'll trade toe-to-toe and get killed.

Comment

I like Peterson a lot. Great guy, huge heart, friendly style. But he needs to lose so Matthysse can get a chance to KO Zab in a rematch/unification after he destroys Garcia. Even its a bull**** decision he doesn't deserve I don't care this time lol not very likely though.

Comment

These Four small dogs should kill each other for a shot at the Prince of Boxing.

Pretty Boy Floyd and his team be waiting on the winner .. The four of them combined will win maybe 3 rounds against Pretty Boy Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Lucas made me a believer, the guy has scary power.

Lucas will kill Danny Garcia, seriously. Danny does everything pretty good, but he can't fight backing up too well. Lucas will make him go backward and kill him. Or he'll trade toe-to-toe and get killed.
          Shut the hell up Moron. Lucas and Garcia combined will win 2 rounds against the Prince of Boxing.
          PBF

Comment

Working...
          X