Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so loooser marquez that was considered to be the worst of the 3 fighting Mexican atg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is 'loooser'?

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      JMM is about even with Morales now but Barrera HELL NO he is number 3 on my list
      An older MAB, beat a fresher version of jmm doe.. imagine if MAB fought JMM 2 or 3 years earlier...it would have been an even more decisive win for MAB!! MAB got robbed...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        barrera fought jmm when he had nothing left to lose. LOL

barrera was the wbc 130 champ and wanted pac rematch when he fought jmm.

he was on a 3 year win streak over morales, ayala, peden and rocky juarez. good wins.

jmm just lost to chris john in indonesia for peanuts the year before.

so who was desperate? nothing to lose?

jmm at his prime couldn't handle a past it mab.
        no way jmm was at his prime in that fight either....there's a reason dude was ducked....people only offered him a fight once he looked awful against norwood...

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          An older MAB, beat a fresher version of jmm doe.. imagine if MAB fought JMM 2 or 3 years earlier...it would have been an even more decisive win for MAB!! MAB got robbed...
          man, this is some ****.

mab and eric morales both get countered to death at featherweight, jmm was ridiculously explosive at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            man, this is some ****.

mab and eric morales both get countered to death at featherweight, jmm was ridiculously explosive at that weight.
            Hell nooooooooooo!!!! Jmm didn't look explosive to me against norwood, gainer or even john...cmon man MAB would have beat JMM at any weight..
            Last edited by LouIE G; 12-14-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

LOL

Comment

that's bullcrap spread by hbo to hype up jmm after mab/etem were old.

jmm turned down a morales fight.

jmm turned down a hamed fight.

nacho beristan school of overpricing.
                Morales himself has said that the fight never happened because his promoter at the time Beltran didn't want the two in the ring. They thought they could get better offers.

Marquez was Hamed's mandatory in the early 2000's and Marquez wanted that fight bad. You say Marquez didn't want the fight but it's funny how every credible boxing writer including Hamed's biggest supporter Dan Rafael has said Hamed ducked Marquez. The risk at the time was just not worth the reward.

And what I meant by Barrera had nothing left to lose was if you remember clearly the Marquez/Barrera fight was only made after the purse bid for Barrera/Pacquiao fell apart in late 2006. Once he knew he wasn't getting the Pacquiao rematch Barrera turned his sights to Marquez.
                Last edited by JJRod; 12-14-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
                  Wtf is 'loooser'?
                  A loose loser.

Comment

that's bullcrap spread by hbo to hype up jmm after mab/etem were old.

jmm turned down a morales fight.

jmm turned down a hamed fight.

nacho beristan school of overpricing.
                    nonsense Morales said so himself
                    “I’ve been hearing in the news that Juan Manuel Marquez is interest in a rematch with Pacquiao, I don’t blame him. There were times I pushed back facing him when I had better proposals,” said Morales

source
                    http://www.f i g h t n e w s.com/Boxing/erik-morales-update-4-68902

Marquez was hamed mandatory for 2 years and in that 2 years hamed made title defense against lesser fighters. the only time hamed made an offer to Marquez was on short notice

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                      Hell nooooooooooo!!!! Jmm didn't look explosive to me against norwood, gainer or even john...cmon man MAB would have beat JMM at any weight..
                      no we wouldnt have!! Marquez fought out of his character in their fight; came forward and still beat him. a prime featherweight Marquez was to quick and hit really hard on the counter. gives barerra the business. marco and his promoter at featherweight wanted nothing to do with Marquez at featherweight

Comment

Working...
                      X