No announcement yet.

In 10 years time Amir King Khan will be GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Because Khan sucks big time. He doesn't even try to avenge his loss to Prescott in spite of Prescott offering to fight him in England for almost no money and insulting Khan. Knocking out Prescott would do good for Khan's image but he seems afraid to fight Prescott. Why? You certainly are loyal to Khan thinking he will soon be an all time great. You are from the UK aren't you? We will all know in a few weeks exactly how good Khan is or isn't.

Did Manny Pacuiao try to avenge his losses to Medgoen Singsurat or Rustico Torrecampo Will Knocking them out now, do any good to his image??

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Did Manny Pacuiao try to avenge his losses to Medgoen Singsurat or Rustico Torrecampo Will Knocking them out now, do any good to his image??
      Khan will always be the son of Prescott.

Comment

Khan has been fighting pro for 9 years and only his most lunatic fans think he is or will some day will be a great fighter. Will another ten years change that?????? What you see is what you get. A brave, fast handed, hard punching fighter with an average defense and a glass jaw. This makes Khan an exciting fighter but hardly a great one.

Comment

It's more likely that Khan will turn into an actual goat rather than be the greatest of all time.

Comment

Khan will deffo be the GOAT, I have no doubt in my mind that Khan smashes Mayweather.

Comment

Why not???
              It's not the same thing at all. Pacquiao was a starving nobody when he lost those fights and those fighters are not any where near his weight or even still fighting. Prescott is here now and a fairly respected welterweight challenging Khan constantly and not everyone thinks Khan would win. Manny tried like hell to get a rematch with Marquez. Khan never even tried to rematch Prescott. There is no comparison of Khan to Pacquiao. Pacquiao is already considered an all time great fighter by the majority of boxing fans while nobody but a handful of Khan lunatics think he is or ever will be considered a great fighter.

Comment

I never saw anything special in Khan.

He won't even be a top 100 ATG.

I can't wait for him to get KTFO again.
                Last edited by VG_Addict; 12-02-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

In 10 years time he will own a chain of gas stations that sell fitted hats and fake gold chains

Comment

amir khan has got the most delusional fans all time hahahahahahahahahahahaah.

i really hope devon beats khan and i don't even like devon either.

Comment

Khan need to detach his brain from his heart..and he'll be a 10000 times better boxer and difficult to beat

His heart makes him get to brave for his own good..

He has to be more economical, like Wlad...and like Fury over the weekend..Fury puttin on a boxing clinic on Delboy, is prime example of sticking to a gameplan

Comment

Working...
                      X