Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Maidana doesn't get the Floyd fight, what's the next fight for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he said he would retire if there is no floyd fight.

Comment

Chino's Argentinian manager was interviewed on the Canal Space broadcast last night, he said that Maidana has his eyes set on Mayweather but no one has reached out for a rematch yet, he also went on to say that he would try to convince Maidana to take advantage of the situation he is and look for other big fights, he said that he would have to talk with Al Haymon and Oscar to see if the Pacquiao-Maidana fight can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Chino's Argentinian manager was interviewed on the Canal Space broadcast last night, he said that Maidana has his eyes set on Mayweather but no one has reached out for a rematch yet, he also went on to say that he would try to convince Maidana to take advantage of the situation he is and look for other big fights, he said that he would have to talk with Al Haymon and Oscar to see if the Pacquiao-Maidana fight can be made.
        yeah, Maidana's manager said Top Rank got into contact with him at the fight last night. I think it was the guy Moretti he was there with Lomachenko.

Maidana Pacquiao is a deadly fight for Manny, because unlike Floyd, Pacman will allow Maidana his horsehair MX puncher gloves. Maidana should be the betting favorite going intot he fight because of the way he manhandled Floyd and Pacman has a glass chin.

Comment

all those 3 fights sound good. khan rematch would also be good, amir needs a big fight if he still wants to fight floyd, and chino's name is hot right now

Comment

Sitting on the shelf according to the man' s team.

Comment

Maidana will be fighting Pacquiao or Mayweather....will be announced in a week.

Comment

he may very well retire. i don't think he'd fight porter or thurman. they're big, hard punching guys with youth and footspeed.

maybe he fights guerrero if the money is good. that would be a freaking war.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he may very well retire. i don't think he'd fight porter or thurman. they're big, hard punching guys with youth and footspeed.

maybe he fights guerrero if the money is good. that would be a freaking war.
                  What are you talking about he should retire? he has the Pacquiao option which is an easy huge win and big money fight for him, he can beat Pacman easy att his stage of Pac's career.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Yup, and not to mention it would be Robert Garcia against Roach all over again.
                    Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    What are you talking about he should retire? he has the Pacquiao option which is an easy huge win and big money fight for him, he can beat Pacman easy att his stage of Pac's career.
                    Easy? LoL.. Maidana is the small version of Marga. Maidana will get beaten to a pulp by manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      The Guerrero fight would be a war... I'd like to see the Thurman fight personally. It's time Keith gets a crack at the top guys.
                      Yeap,a WAR, a FREAKING WAR! ........just like the first one. (/endsarcasm)

Comment

Working...
                      X