video: Why Pacquiao won't struggle with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    When is Floyd in position to get hit by a 4-5 punch combo
    When he's throwing his jabs to manny's stomach like poster above stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      When he's throwing his jabs to manny's stomach like poster above stated.

Cept Floyd doesn't throw the jab into the stomach of a SP, he throws the str8 right.

Comment

Floyd believes he'll lose to Pac.
        So I'd rather believe Floyd, not mere fans.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
          Great analysis, this guy knows the real reason why Floyd is avoiding Pacquiao and why Sr is convinced that Pacquiao is an extremely risky matchup for Jr.

I agree with him pretty much. Floyd and his team all doubt that he can beat Pac and no matter what kind of childish insults they toss Pac's way, they just look scared. None of Floyd's accomplishments will count for much if he never fights Pac. When people look back on his career his name will forever be tied to the fact that he was too afraid to fight Pac and the excuses he made up not to fight him.....that is just the truth and a sad truth at that.

Comment

Sad and funny part about this video is he thinks that Zab is a good example on how he'd be able to handle Floyd. Hilarious video.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              Sad and funny part about this video is he thinks that Zab is a good example on how he'd be able to handle Floyd. Hilarious video.
              The only thing he said was that Zab's speed alone made Floyd take a longer time to figure out his timing. Pac is faster than Zab, ergo it should take Floyd even longer to figure out Pac's timing. That is the only association he made between the two boxers and his entire argument is based on Floyd figuring out his opponent's timing. His point was about how Floyd would be able to handle Pac, not vice versa.

He even said that in his own opinion, Floyd is the most talented boxer the world has ever seen......did you also find that part sad and funny or hilarious too? I'm just asking because it kind of sounds like you stopped watching before he got to that part.

Comment

nobody knows what will happen when Pac fights Floyd in 2015

i still favor Floyd based on his form, Pac not sure

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
                  Give me a break ! Your telling me that pac who couldnt knock down bradley with 2 ****ed up feet, got koed by marquez and that beat up a terrible boxer in rios is all of a sudden going to destroy the best fighter on the planet ! .
                  FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE BEST FIGHTER ON THE PLANET ...OR EVEN THE BEST BOXER

WHAT HES THE BEST AT IS PICKING HIS OPPONENTS

having said that i still think he beats manny at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    floyd mayweather is in no way shape or form the best fighter on the planet ...or even the best boxer

what hes the best at is picking his opponents

having said that i still think he beats manny at this stage
                    really not the best on the planet but hes the top p4p # 1 fighter on every ranking . Undefeated an broken every record in boxing. Tell me then whos better then floyd ?!? Dont worry ill wait

Comment

If we cant use triangle theories to choose a victor, then we cant use it to say Pacquiao wont struggle.

/End Thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X