Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with the "puerto ricans dont bathe" stereotype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the "puerto ricans dont bathe" stereotype?

What? Or is it one of those old stereotypes, like the knives one?

I would imagine now that they do things like plucking their eyebrows they would look silky smooth and their ass would smell like roses.

But then if it was a nuyorican stereotype I could understand since coming from a tropical island into the cold harsh city New York is, I prob wouldnt feel the need to take a bath since I wouldnt sweat.

i've never heard that stereotype

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      What? Or is it one of those old stereotypes, like the knives one?

I would imagine now that they do things like plucking their eyebrows they would look silky smooth and their ass would smell like roses.

But then if it was a nuyorican stereotype I could understand since coming from a tropical island into the cold harsh city New York is, I prob wouldnt feel the need to take a bath since I wouldnt sweat.
      I was watching Anapolis the other day and I was like WTF? The knives thing I understood when my younger brother was living in NY.

Comment

I haven't heard that one myself, and I work with many Puerto Ricans. Come to think of it, they do kind of smell

Comment

Is that the one where they dont shower and spray down with colonge ?
          Last edited by cactusEG; 01-18-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FightersRep View Post
            I haven't heard that one myself, and I work with many Puerto Ricans. Come to think of it, they do kind of smell
            I honestly thought it was only an indian stereotype. Worse part of it all is that I smell too!

Comment

Na havent heard it and Im a upnorth rican with ties to the island. I think its base on the individual if they smell or not . Race doesnt have nothin to do wth it

Comment

What's the "Knives" stereotype?

Comment

I heard the knives stereo type but never heard the bath thing

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    What's the "Knives" stereotype?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHc7y-7YhU

Smething associated with rican gangs in the states apparently. People where really commercial about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X