Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
    Hopefully Dimitrenko accepts the offer.

Helenius would demolish him.

I want to see a Klitschko-Helenius showdown in 2012.
    Originally posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    Watch Wlad KO's Helenious everyone's hope will be flushed down the toilet and focused on Tyson Fury
    I don't think that all fans, at least me and Dom, "hope" that Helenius beats one of the K Bros, as you imply in your post. However, I want to see Wlad or Vitali be challenged by a formidable opponent; I want to see a competitive fight where Wlad doesn't dominate from start to finish. I want to see some adversity thrown his way; I want to see some back and forth hw action....

Of all the prospects/contenders, Helenius is the biggest threat and the fighter who's most likely to make a competitive fight out of it...

Comment

dimitrenko won't accept it...he wants a title shot going in the back door...

Comment

Helenius isn't ready for a K2 fight yet, he should do several more fights to build up his skills & legacy and then face a Klitschko before they retire so that he has a good chance. He could easily beat Dimitrenko any time.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I love this fight, but it won't happen.

Helenius just needs to keep winning. He should send offers to Ustinov and Johnathan Banks, who are good fighters but careers have gone nowhere.
          That's a great idea. He's promoted by K2 is 6'8 and would be a tougher fight than Dimitrenko would be. Dimitrenko is more known but he won't take the fight.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Dimitrenko won't accept offer, he knows he'd lose and he wants a Klitschko payday instead. Wasn't Wlad or Vitali talking about Dimitrenko being an upcoming opponent for them?
          Agreed and Dimitrenko said he wanted Vitali, he wants the payday.

Comment

I love his mentality of fighting the best to get experience. I'd love to see Helenius - Dimitrenko.

Comment

Helenius will never have a chance against Wladimir, but his career goes well and he picks the right fights.

Comment

Helenius would definitely win this fight.

Comment

I hope Dimitrenko takes a fight but I doubt it...
                  the fight would take place at Helsinki Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
                    Helenius will never have a chance against Wladimir, but his career goes well and he picks the right fights.
                    what do you mean, that Helenius can't beat Wlad or that Wlad will duck Helenius ?

Comment

Working...
                    X