Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just don't talk to your father that way..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just don't talk to your father that way..

Even Roger who always has plenty to say kept quiet. He surely didn't want this happening on national tv.

It's wrong to call your father a bum, a cab driver, a worthless trainer and a ****sexual plus cuss him out.

I never expected this from Floyd jr. he always seemed more respectful than that.

I would never say nothing to my father that way, I would rather IGNORE him, you always end up regretting things. I could tell Floyd JR. was regretting it.

Nobody cares how you speak to your father..

Comment

And I ain't no junior! *slams door*

Comment

Floyd is a man already, he is a millionaire, a businessman. I'm just a kid and even I know better than that.

Maybe you don't have a father, sorry man/woman whatever you are.
        Run along now.

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Nobody cares how you speak to your father..

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          You just don't talk to your father that way..
          says who? show me the rulebook. you can talk to your daddy any damn way you please. if Ortiz ever sees his dad he can punch him in the face for all i care.

Comment

That was the worst he could have said...That makes everything else seem like petty sh**.

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            And I ain't no junior! *slams door*

Comment

Says the Bible.

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              says who? show me the rulebook. you can talk to your daddy any damn way you please. if Ortiz ever sees his dad he can punch him in the face for all i care.

Comment

Arguments happen all the time between grown men and there fathers. I've heard worse language. You just don't see it on TV all the time.

People need to get the f#ck off their high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  In just about every culture in the world (and through out history) that all children should respect their parents.

The problem with kids like mushahadeen is that his generation is a selfish, self entitled generation of brats.

Comment

This is probably true, but it's less uncommon for successful people to engage in such heated arguments. Look at Delahoya he does'nt like his father but you would never hear him bad-mouth him because his daddy would still spank delahoya.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Arguments happen all the time between grown men and there fathers. I've heard worse language. You just don't see it on TV all the time.

People need to get the f#ck off their high horse.

Comment

Working...
                    X