Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B list fighters who have made millions in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Diva Haye"

Comment

Actually Gatti had plenty of Skills. He mostly chose to just ignore them. That along with skin as durable as tissue paper made him what he was. He may not have been A list, but proved himself by beating many skilled and durable fighters and won multiple titles. He just preferred to out man his opposition, sometimes failing.

Comment

did paulie really make millions?

Comment

Did sone say rocky juarez yet? Best example ever....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Paulie has power. He just doesn't use it. He never sits down on his punches. He's always punching while on the move. Rather than planting his feet and going for it. When he has, he hurts dudes. He hurt Cotto when he sat down on his punches.

But I think he has fragile hands. He said something about it and said he changed styles back to the speedy pop-less stuff because he was going to be himself rather than what people wanted him to be. Something like that.
            he hurt diaz as well in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              He beat Floyd for maybe 3 rounds at best. But yes Cotto had to cheat to get the upper hand.

For me Zab is too inconsistent to be listed as an A-list fighter. When I think A-lister I think guys like Froch, Ward, etc...

Zab has basically amounted to a really ****ing tough gate keeper.

Zab at 140 is almost a, at 147 b-

Comment

David Diaz trumps Rocky Juarez.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  David Diaz trumps Rocky Juarez.
                  Did juarez ever even get a strap? If not, he trumps diaz cuz he got way more tv fights than diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
                    Yuri Foreman, Dimitri Salita

Those guys are below B list though. They still got undeserved title shots and were exposed when they stepped up.
                    Both Jews....hmm. Must be the Jewish Cabal which rules the world secretly..........

Comment

Originally posted by KeepOnPushing View Post
                      He doesn't sit down on punches or turnover his punches a lot of times, while he is skilled he tends to fight amatuer'ish ....power comes from your lower half and if you're not sitting down on your punches or turning them over correctly then you're not going to hit someone with as much force as u possibly can , i noticed that a lot about Paulie , he's so worried about scoring, majority of the time he just flicks his punches out there and already in retreat mode..

he steps into none of his punches.
                      He's got brittle hands, Was always breaking or injuring them in his earlier career.

Comment

Working...
                      X