Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman uses Twins Boxing Gloves and Head gear !??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman uses Twins Boxing Gloves and Head gear !??

I just noticed that Pac uses Twins gear in this video ..never noticed it before
    When I mentioned on here before about twins gloves i got lit up lol
    Discuss !

I didn't watch the whole vid but it's a good few years old this one.. i know Manny now wears winning most of the time though, headguard and gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      I just noticed that Pac uses Twins gear in this video ..never noticed it before
      When I mentioned on here before about twins gloves i got lit up lol
      Discuss !
      He used to in the old days I think but now im pretty sure he only wears winnings.

Comment

I haven't worn Boxing gloves in a while, I've always worn Muay Thai gloves because I train Thai boxing (though I love to pure box), I think there's a difference in the thumb section of the gloves, mainly the difference between Muay Thai's clinching and boxing's clinching. Correct me please if I'm wrong, like I said, I've worn everlast like once for sparring.

Twins padding is thick, which I like compared with Everlast, though I don't mind getting a pair of winning, Reyes, or Grant to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
          I haven't worn Boxing gloves in a while, I've always worn Muay Thai gloves because I train Thai boxing (though I love to pure box), I think there's a difference in the thumb section of the gloves, mainly the difference between Muay Thai's clinching and boxing's clinching. Correct me please if I'm wrong, like I said, I've worn everlast like once for sparring.

Twins padding is thick, which I like compared with Everlast, though I don't mind getting a pair of winning, Reyes, or Grant to try.
          I think you are correct, the only difference between the gloves is that muay thai gloves are better designed for clinching.

Comment

I use twins my self,I find them a great glove and real comfortable and very durable to ....but they now need replacing so I am gonna treat my self this week to some new Cletto Reyes BROWN leather sparring gloves ...thought i would give them ago as i have never had a pair of clettos

Comment

I use twins my self,I find them a great glove and real comfortable and very durable to ....but they now need replacing so I am gonna treat my self this week to some new Cletto Reyes BROWN leather sparring gloves ...thought i would give them ago as i have never had a pair of clettos
              I have the same gloves in your picture only that they are in black, I also bought it from the same company where your picture is from.

They are great gloves, you wont regret it

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                I have the same gloves in your picture only that they are in black, I also bought it from the same company where your picture is from.

They are great gloves, you wont regret it
                Thats good to hear...i am using a 14 oz twins at the mo but they look more like 16 oz lol
                Trouble is the mma gym i train at everyone spars hard with 12 oz gloves on and i am like the only one that uses a bigger 14 oz ,so when i order those clettos even tho they come up smaller i will still only get a 14 oz in them

Comment

Thats good to hear...i am using a 14 oz twins at the mo but they look more like 16 oz lol
                  Trouble is the mma gym i train at everyone spars hard with 12 oz gloves on and i am like the only one that uses a bigger 14 oz ,so when i order those clettos even tho they come up smaller i will still only get a 14 oz in them
                  Well I have the 16 oz and the gloves are huge, the 14 ozs should look like normal 16 oz gloves as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    Well I have the 16 oz and the gloves are huge, the 14 ozs should look like normal 16 oz gloves as well.
                    Thanks for the heads up/info mate...Sent some green K for ya

Comment

Working...
                    X