Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the toughest poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
    My neighborhood has been awfully quiet lately lol. The cops are rolling deep around here now. It's better though, the kids can play basketball and tag and all that safely.

its because someone told them that you were gonna go downstairs and join the fun...they're messing up Dominicano Soy's neighborhood now

Comment

think there needs to be a new list........

Comment

You got life fucked up. I voted other.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          You don't get tough guys posting on internet forums. Bunch of dweebs, lot of 'em.
          Do you know where you're posting dumbass?

This is a boxing forum!

As in, all/most of us are fans of boxing and some of us have actually stepped in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

This is a boxing forum!

As in, all/most of us are fans of boxing and some of us have actually stepped in the ring.
            Lol

Imagine a board for ex felons and criminals.

An innocent poster with a clean record dissing a real criminal like "You're just tough on the internet man! You won't say that in my face! Come to my neighborhood in Beverley Hills where we're really tough not e-thugs!"

Comment

This is a boxing forum!

You gotta understand that alot of these guys have never stepped into the ring.. you can pick them out easily aswell.

If they use the word "coward" "bum" alot about certain fighters, chances are they've never laced em up.

Comment

This is a boxing forum!

True...

Most of us got into boxing through joining a boxing gym, and having actual sparring sessions in the ring, which shifted our free time towards watching boxing fights, so that we could see, and learn how the pros do it.

Comment

Lol

An innocent poster with a clean record dissing a real criminal like "You're just tough on the internet man! You won't say that in my face! Come to my neighborhood in Beverley Hills where we're really tough not e-thugs!"
                  If you find one let me know.

Comment

Lol

I know right... Only an ignorant mofo would say some **** like that.

Who the **** do you think the training and nutrition section is for?!?!?!

Comment

sgt. rock????

Comment

Working...
                      X