Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao lost to Morales after a blood test!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
    Pacquiao lost to Morales after a blood test.
    In the first Morales fight, many remember that Manny wasn't able to wear his preferred Cleto Reyes gloves, instead he weared Winnings. What few remember was that Manny had to submit to a blood test few days before the fight to renew his boxing license in Nevada. Whether that was a factor of him losing, who knows. But I can certainly understand on why Manny doesn't want any blood test on the days leading up to the fight.
    You dont understand **** , and its a good thing that the grown up officials and grown up media and grown up world will see this needle I feel sick as a lame ass excuse to not be accurately tested , there are videos of Pac as cool as a cucumber having blood taken , it wont wash publicly get that through your nutt hugging head , Pac has one option agree to a fair fight because thats what joe public sees in all this , Floyd demanding a fair fight and thats why the world will side with him on this issue .

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i don't think ts is saying that the bloodtest is the reason he lost to morales.

he's just stating why he thinks pacquiao feels the way he does about taking blood a few days before the fight.
      Exactly! that's what I mean.

Comment

Working...
      X