No announcement yet.

Why does boxingscene hate RICKY HATTON?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    yessir..i know alot of ppl that played ball there.

I actually played against Mizzou when I was a red shirt freshman at Eastern Illinois University, same school as Cowboy QB Romo.
    What was that like goin up against them?

I don't really follow anybody, I just like watching the games and be neutral I guess.

I just hope Notre Dame loses.

Comment

@TS

Try looking for J.B Money and JCHING.... Ooops! i forgot they all disappeared after Hatton got brutally KTFO.

Comment

Manny >>>>>> boxingscene

TRUE STORY.
        Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Manny>>>>>>>Life.

True Story.

notice how a thread that has nothing to do with Pacquiao get responses about pacquiao from fraudulent jr. fanboys masquerading as righteous neutral "real" boxing fans.

& they have the nerve to complain about pac fans doing the same exact thing they are doing.

they contradict just as bad as fraudulent jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          What was that like goin up against them?

I don't really follow anybody, I just like watching the games and be neutral I guess.

I just hope Notre Dame loses.
          it was awesome man! my very good friend was the running back for Mizzou then. His name is Damien Nash, he played for the Titans and Broncos in the NFL for a few years and he died about 3 years ago. Such a tragic and sudden death! So it was special because I always looked up to him, and I had the chance to play against him. I led my team in rushing so that was pretty exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            notice how a thread that has nothing to do with Pacquiao get responses about pacquiao from fraudulent jr. fanboys masquerading as righteous neutral "real" boxing fans.

& they have the nerve to complain about pac fans doing the same exact thing they are doing.

Stop beein such a lil whiny bit**...It's time for u to jump from the bandwagon son.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

you know "everything" but you can't point out or notice SARCASM!

That was the point of our posts.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                Stop beein such a lil whiny bit**...It's time for u to jump from the bandwagon son.
                all he does is complain and try to point someone out as being a "floyd fanboy, that acts like a neutral fan". It kills me cuz he uses that same old dry line. he will be making his way to the ignore list pretty soon.

Comment

it was awesome man! my very good friend was the running back for Mizzou then. His name is Damien Nash, he played for the Titans and Broncos in the NFL for a few years and he died about 3 years ago. Such a tragic and sudden death! So it was special because I always looked up to him, and I had the chance to play against him. I led my team in rushing so that was pretty exciting.
                  You must have been pretty good! Sorry to hear about your friend.

I never played football. It's big in Mass, but because of the weather, high school ball isn't on the same level as down south.

Plus my high school team was awful. They won 7 games during my four years there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    You must have been pretty good! Sorry to hear about your friend.

I never played football. It's big in Mass, but because of the weather, high school ball isn't on the same level as down south.

Plus my high school team was awful. They won 7 games during my four years there.
                    yep. Football is the thing here in Saint Louis...but boxing is up there too. I had a very productive high school and college career. I actually worked out for the Colts in 07 for my pro day, but when I was running my 40 I pulled my hammy pretty bad. So its been tough sledging with the NFL since then.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                      what bandwagon? the i hate mayweather bandwagon? ive hated fraudulent jr. even before i joined boxingscene. it just boggles my mind how a boxer like him got all of his acclaim when the best name on his resume is corrales, castillo, & old oscar. If he wasnt american & fought the same type of opponents & was undefeated he would have never been p4p 1# or would have coach webb as fans.

Fraud jr. would be Joe Calzaghe.

The fact that he is american & has TALKED HIS WAY INTO PERCIEVED GREATNESS is what accords him his status.

you know "everything" but you can't point out or notice SARCASM!

That was the point of our posts.

the post was why is ricky hatton hated, you & your other fanboy brought up pac. sarcasm or not, you brought up pac. Its the same thing your fanbase complains about with pac fans when the thread is not about fraudulent jr. but he comes up.

Sarcasm or not.

That was the point of my post.

Comment

Working...
                      X