Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOU DiBELLA: "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOU DiBELLA: "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids"

If you asked six months ago, there would be about 5% of fringe people who thought Pac was a juicer. Now, it is up to 30% (believers + suspicious) of the NSB genpop.

Fellas, these Pacquiao steroid allegations will continue to snowball. What made me realize it was what DiBella said. When Lou DiBella, who graduated from Harvard Law School, said that "Manny has people in his camp who are well-known to be involved in steroids", and "it raises a lot of questions", that is when I realized that it will become huge. Who is going to say Lou diBella is not credible?

Is Manny going to sue Lou DiBella? Ask Bernard Hopkins how that works out.

Mayweather , Sr said it first....but it has spread to mainstreamers who don't have a vested interest.

I do not know whether Pac juices or not. I do not know. Neither do you. But somehow, Pac and team should get in front of this. These viral rumours and suspicions only tend to grow. History has taught us that over and over.

isnt his conditioning coach linked to steroid allegations???

Comment

Who in his camp though is well know to be involved with steroids is what I would like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        isnt his conditioning coach linked to steroid allegations???
        Really? You mean Manny "kids shouldn't emulate Mayweather" Pacquiao?

Comment

Poor PBF.
          Pac will roid before that fight.
          Just to get even for the **** talk.
          PBF will be KO'd brutally.
          Sr will be to blame.

Comment

YEA AND PEOPLE IN MAYWEATHER'S CAMP ARE KNOWN TO BE QUEER'S (ellerbe).....

Comment

Lou DiBella is a promoter. I have a hard time believing everything promoters say

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                Who in his camp though is well know to be involved with steroids is what I would like to know.
                The host said "Alex Ariza". And then, the lawyer in Lou said "you know, i don't even want to get into all of that. Let's just say that it raises a lot of questions".

But you can tell from the tone and context it was Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Lou DiBella is a promoter. I have a hard time believing everything promoters say
                  So, nnnnnnnooooooobody is credible here with the sole exceptions of Pacquiao and Ariza?

Here is how I usually treat these things:

who has the most to gain... or who has gained the most?
                  What does Lou have to gain? Vs what does Ariza (or Pac) have to gain?
                  Last edited by GG Marquez; 12-07-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

yea i heard alex ariza was tied to some steroid allegation

Comment

Working...
                    X