Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the best sexual experience you've ever had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    The first time I had sex with my current girlfriend. It was a 3 hour marathon session that ended with an unprotected **** ********.

'Twas nice.

The first time you banged your GF you got an **** ********? Unless you or your chick are in the ****o biz I'm calling total bull**** on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
      lol ^

it was kinky and involved spanking, choking, face & butt slapping, forced oral, blind fold, candle wax, s&m ****, ******* & ****, titty ****ing, nipple & clit clamps, breast milk, and a cockring

not all on the same day but usually a lot of them at one. ive ****ed in every way possible in 1 cum titty mouth **** and *******
      Did you both wear cockrings?... or just him?

Comment

Pounding my girl anally, as she was bent over a couch, which my virgorous thrusting pushed all the way across to the end of the room, until the wall came in the way, meaning she, and her fat fuking ass, was trapped between my **** and the edge of the couch. No way out. Just how she wanted it.

I took my **** in and out, enjoying the magnificent sensation of the hotness of her **** chute constrasting with the chill in the air in the room, all the while while I gripped her hip with my left hand and her hair with my right, as I emitted grunting sounds not unlike Glen Johnson in the midst of a fight, disregarding any self-conscious thoughts I might have had of sounding like a ******

I then bit on her freckled shoulder as I unloaded my man juice all the way up her narrow ****box, until the jizz rolled back down onto my now stiffening again ****, adding to the natural lubrication, as well as smothering my **** in its perfect produce.

I then bent over and lay on top of her, squeezing her **** while I kissed her neck, revelling in the fact that one of the great joys about sex was not having to worry about the clean up mess; the bane of my masturbation days.

Finally, I took my **** out and rubbed it on her fleshy ass checks, before hopping into the shower, where she proceeded to follow me. Just seeing her hellaciously curvaceous body coming at me got me stiff again.

Seconds out. Round 2......

Comment

Boned a chick doggy-style, pulled out and came on her back. When she went into the bathroom, I wiped my **** on her baby's coat, stole $30 from her purse, and left.

SWEET.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

I then bent over and lay on top of her, squeezing her **** while I kissed her neck, revelling in the fact that......
            Did she get a washcloth and clean up your vagina?

Comment

Pounding my girl anally, as she was bent over a couch, which my virgorous thrusting pushed all the way across to the end of the room, until the wall came in the way, meaning she, and her fat fuking ass, was trapped between my **** and the edge of the couch. No way out. Just how she wanted it.

I took my **** in and out, enjoying the magnificent sensation of the hotness of her **** chute constrasting with the chill in the air in the room, all the while while I gripped her hip with my left hand and her hair with my right, as I emitted grunting sounds not unlike Glen Johnson in the midst of a fight, disregarding any self-conscious thoughts I might have had of sounding like a ******

I then bit on her freckled shoulder as I unloaded my man juice all the way up her narrow ****box, until the jizz rolled back down onto my now stiffening again ****, adding to the natural lubrication, as well as smothering my **** in its perfect produce.

I then bent over and lay on top of her, squeezing her **** while I kissed her neck, revelling in the fact that one of the great joys about sex was not having to worry about the clean up mess; the bane of my masturbation days.

Finally, I took my **** out and rubbed it on her fleshy ass checks, before hopping into the shower, where she proceeded to follow me. Just seeing her hellaciously curvaceous body coming at me got me stiff again.

Seconds out. Round 2......

and to think just minutes ago i was mad at you for nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                Did she get a washcloth and clean up your vagina?
                Aww, did you forget to put the big fonts on?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post

and to think just minutes ago i was mad at you for nothing...

Awww baby, maybe one day me and you can do that too

Comment

Awww baby, maybe one day me and you can do that too
                    you just killed it

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                      you just killed it
                      Good.

Your psychotic, pre-menstrual episodes have been driving up the wall.

Folks, this girl might be ****ing gorgeous and spectacular in bed. But don't be fooled. She's got a certified nutjob.

Don't be jealous of me anymore. You wouldn't be man enough to cope.

Comment

Working...
                      X