X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver was a Brit, he's innocent.

Comment

• That Channel 5 Documentary cracked me up.

The safety slips off and of all the places that 1 bullet could go - it hits the President in the head.

Lord have Mercy.

Comment

• I thought it was common knowledge the driver shot him?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I thought it was common knowledge the driver shot him?
          Depends which mental hospital your are kept in.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            I thought it was common knowledge the driver shot him?
            I'd definitely say that hundreds of researchers have known it for decades but kept quiet in favor of not revealing this fabulous doozy for the common folk.

Mr. Smith was standing right there and saw Greer's shot hit jfk's forehead. No way out of it, in the real world. The autopsy photo clearly depicts the right rear blow out that forty witnesses reported seeing.

33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71]; Kennedy's Limo Slowed After the Assassination Shooting Began

Comment

• Turns out it was Erik Lehnsherr:

Comment

• 2% of conspiracy theorists believe in this stupidity. The image of a "gun" in the video, is clearly the forehead of the passenger.

Also, the would in front of the presidents head is an EXIT wound.

Comment

• It's obvious I dont know why the 53 pages....

Comment

• Okay, who are the Main Suspects so far?

Incompetent Secret Service Agent, Limo Driver, The Comedian, Magneto, The Red Dwarf Crew, Cigarette-Smoking Man & Lee Harvey Oswald.

My Money's on The Comedian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Couple of things, you mentioned the Oliver Stone movie. Oliver Stone did a disservice to finding the truth as he made so much stuff up, even ardent conspiracy theorists laughed that off. It was more Hollywood than real investigation.

Second, it's good that you are doing your research, just keep in mind Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Let's say the CIA wanted to assassinate the president, why in the world would they do it in front of the entire world on video? I mean think about that...

Wouldn't it be easier to inject him with some virus or disease? Or have Air Force 1 crash, or some other "accident"?

Sorry man, but this conspiracy is so far out there it makes no logical sense. People say it's impossible for a single man to kill a president of the U.S yet John Wilkes Booth did it and John Hinckely attempted it all by himself.

It's really not that difficult if you take the times into account. Those presidents weren't guarded like the president is today because the country and world was much more innocent.
                      Lyndon Johnson was more involved than the CIA. The CIA, LBJ, Texas Big Oil, and the mafia were involved in assassinating Kennedy and the cover-up. LBJ was the mastermind behind the assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZKjm9ezTXQ
                      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 11-29-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X